us to release pentagon 9/11 videos

^_^

hopefully this will stop most of the conspiracy talk

US to release video of September 11 attack on Pentagon

May 16 1:08 PM US/Eastern

The US government has agreed to release video film Tuesday showing a hijacked jetliner strike the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Taken by surveillance cameras in the Pentagon parking lot, the images have been the subject of lawsuits prompted in part by conspiracy theories surrounding the attack.

The Justice Department, which had blocked their release, agreed to turn over the video clips now that the trial of Al Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui has ended, a Pentagon spokesman, Bryan Whitman, said.

Whitman said the images appear to be the same as a series of still pictures previously seen on US television.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a group that sued for the release of the video.

"Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77," he said in a statement.

The group said it would post a copy of the video on its website, www.judicialwatch.org.

The Pentagon admitted having the video last year, but said it could not release the film because it was part of its investigation into Moussaoui, Judicial Watch said.

Moussaoui was sentenced to life in prison this month over the September 11 attacks conspiracy.

Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon at 9:37 am on September 11, killing 189 people in the jet and on the ground.

During the Moussaoui trial, prosecutors showed pictures of burning bodies amd human remains as well as images of the explosion triggered by the Pentagon crash.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/16/0...6.xsxvy62c.html

Guest Festa

What do you expect from a security camera? They take pictures at a slower rate than a normal camera.

This video isn't new, it was leaked several months ago.

^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ May 16 2006, 6:51 PM) 1149548[/snapback]

2) Where are the wings?

question

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2006/04/09/...pentagon-image/

that is a hi-res pic. no you can't see the wings however notice the generator in the right foreground that has been damaged. also notice the fact all light poles have been knocked over and portable ones have been brought in.

so where is the plane?

there is zero way that a 747 can make that small a hole and simply disappear. There should be damage that is wider caused by the wings. Its not there. I'm simply going with things based on what I see.

Answer that.

Guest Festa

^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ May 16 2006, 6:51 PM) 1149548[/snapback]

2) Where are the wings?

question

that is a hi-res pic. no you can't see the wings however notice the generator in the right foreground that has been damaged. also notice the fact all light poles have been knocked over and portable ones have been brought in.

so where is the plane?

there is zero way that a 747 can make that small a hole and simply disappear. There should be damage that is wider caused by the wings. Its not there. I'm simply going with things based on what I see.

Answer that.

It wasn't a 747, it was a 757. That's about a 30 meter difference in wingspan.

i see a long, silvery object ramming into the building.

if you saw published pics of the wreckage, you might remember this one:

and in case you were wondering what an american 757 looked like, here's a pic:

unless they made that missile out of silvery steel and decided to paint red-and-white american airlines-style lettering on it, i'd reckon that debris belongs to a certain missing airplane that carried known arab terrorists.

so where is the plane?

Answer that.

So if a plane never hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the hundreds of people that were on board? :rolleyes:

There is no conspiracy, there is no confidential secret squirrel government cover up... I know this is a difficult concept for some of you to grasp, but sometimes you just have to trust the government.

so where is the plane?

Answer that.

So if a plane never hit the Pentagon, then what happened to the hundreds of people that were on board? :rolleyes:

There is no conspiracy, there is no confidential secret squirrel government cover up... I know this is a difficult concept for some of you to grasp, but sometimes you just have to trust the government.

i know its difficult for you to understand but plane pieces simply do not disappear. did they ever recover the black box?

Guest Festa

so where is the plane?

Answer that.

i know its difficult for you to understand but plane pieces simply do not disappear. did they ever recover the black box?

The plane flew into the building. Ram a plane into a wall a few feet thick and tell me if you still have a black box. :rolleyes:

Come on people, if the government did it they would have planted debris, black boxes and stuff like that.

so where is the plane?

in pieces

look at the debris shedding up and over the pentagon as soon as it hit. the thing slammed into a building built to withstand attacks it got torn to shred. i don't know if you've notice lately but planes are not made of heavy duty stuff their skin is rather light weight and not all that durable or thick.

that small a hole

you do realize the pentagon is pretty big don't you? the hole was as wide as about 2.5- 3 fire engine trucks it seems nose to bumper in that picture. that is a good 30-40 feet wide. the main body of the aircraft is not all that wide. infact the main body is less than 13 feet wide.

simply disappear.

see pics above

There should be damage that is wider caused by the wings. Its not there.

are not all the light poles knocked down? how many trees do you see still standing in the lawn in the path? is the generator off to the right side not damaged? you need a new pair of glasses.

not to mention you won't find an intact window on either side

more evidence

sorry down in texas some guys can't take stuff for face value.