Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The bullpen

Featured Replies

Can we agree that most of us want to see this bullpen:

 

 

Martinez

Tank

Petit

Pinto

Messenger

Kensing

 

 

? I like JoeBo but I'd rather still go young.. any opinions? If anything, keep him around and have Pinto work some more in the minors now that we have Tank in the pen as our lefty.

Replace Pinto with German and add Borowski at least till the break. Pinto still needs to work on his controll and we cant throw away our closer just yet. We need to make sure someone can handle that role.

i agree ^ we need experience in closing and jobo hasnt done too bad. cant really take out Petit either cuz he gives us long relief if we need it

Can we agree that most of us want to see this bullpen:

 

 

Martinez

Tank

Petit

Pinto

Messenger

Kensing

 

 

? I like JoeBo but I'd rather still go young.. any opinions? If anything, keep him around and have Pinto work some more in the minors now that we have Tank in the pen as our lefty.

 

 

 

i agree

 

but if a genie walks up to me later and grants me 3 wishes i send Messenger, Tank and Pinto to the minors and insert "Mando" Benitez, Mariano Rivera and a healthy Gange.

 

We can still dream cant we? :)

I think it's good. I think there should be an experienced closer, but I don't think JoeBo is the fit. See if one of the young guys can do it. Also would have liked to see German in the mix, but know he is gone??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.