Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liberal/Conservative? measure where you stand

Featured Replies

Economic Left/Right: -1.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.97

 

I think I'm a little more to the right on economics than it says. There were too many questions that used the word always. Stuff like "Protectionism in trade is always bad", more or less. I'm generally against protectionism, but if you're gonna throw the word always in there, I'm gonna disagree with you.

Economic Left/Right: -5.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36

 

Apparently I'm a little more left and authoritarian today than normal. Those are reversed from the last couple times I've done that just about.

Economic Left/Right: -5.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36

 

Apparently I'm a little more left and authoritarian today than normal. Those are reversed from the last couple times I've done that just about.

 

 

A negative would mean you're libertarian.

A good bit of nonsense to kill 5 mins...

 

-1.88/-6.26

 

So everyone is to the left?

 

Economically, it seems so... maybe a lot of the posturing that goes on in this forum is, in fact, a facade.... :mischief

Economic- -5.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian- -0.15

 

 

What does this mean? Am I eligible for free government cheese?

  • Author

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.88

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.00

 

I am the one Authoritarian on the board?

Economic Left/Right: -1.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.15

 

The questions I feel are kind of skewed. Maybe a 1-10 scale would be more effective than agree/disagree strongly agree/strongly disagree

I guess i'm the only one on here who isn't a commie...

 

Economic Left/Right: 1.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

  • Author

I guess i'm the only one on here who isn't a commie...

 

Economic Left/Right: 1.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

 

 

 

I dont think I can be a comie when I am the furthest Authoritarian of us all :)

I guess i'm the only one on here who isn't a commie...

 

Economic Left/Right: 1.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

 

 

 

I dont think I can be a comie when I am the furthest Authoritarian of us all :)

Communism is economy based. Authoritarian is socially based.

 

You can be be a commie and an Authoritarian.

 

According to your thing youre like Hitler and Stallin rolled into one. :plain

Good thing this quiz has only been posted about 323,047 times, but it's always entertaining, especially with some horrible question wording.

 

Economic Left/Right: 5.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.46

 

Looks like I'm a super-dooper libertarian.

  • Author

I guess i'm the only one on here who isn't a commie...

 

Economic Left/Right: 1.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

 

 

 

I dont think I can be a comie when I am the furthest Authoritarian of us all :)

Communism is economy based. Authoritarian is socially based.

 

You can be be a commie and an Authoritarian.

 

According to your thing youre like Hitler and Stallin rolled into one. :plain

 

 

And my girl says I am a nice guy :evil

I guess i'm the only one on here who isn't a commie...

 

Economic Left/Right: 1.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.64

 

I'm more of a conservative than you.

 

You lose.

Economic Left/Right: 0.50

Social Libertarian/ Authoritarian: - 1.28

 

I don't know whether to be worried or to take solace in that fact that no political leaders are in my quadrant.

Economic Left/Right: -5.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36

 

Apparently I'm a little more left and authoritarian today than normal. Those are reversed from the last couple times I've done that just about.

 

 

A negative would mean you're libertarian.

 

Exactly. Normally I would score closer to center on economic and further from center on social. Today I score more left and less libertarian than usual...

 

Fyatuk you communist :lol

 

 

I prefer neo-socialist :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.