Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liberal/Conservative? measure where you stand

Featured Replies

Economic Left/Right: -5.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36

 

Apparently I'm a little more left and authoritarian today than normal. Those are reversed from the last couple times I've done that just about.

 

 

A negative would mean you're libertarian.

 

Exactly. Normally I would score closer to center on economic and further from center on social. Today I score more left and less libertarian than usual...

 

Fyatuk you communist :lol

 

 

Oh...wow...you must be quite the libertarian because that's pretty far over as it is.

 

I prefer neo-socialist :p

Everytime I take this thing it's me and the Dalai Llama. Good company to be in...

 

Economic Left/Right: -4.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

Everytime I take this thing it's me and the Dalai Llama. Good company to be in...

 

Economic Left/Right: -4.75

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

 

 

 

You probably have tree bark for skin!

 

:lol :lol :lol

 

Im only kiddin around of course :D

Economic Left/Right: -7.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82

 

Yup, I'm down with the Dalai, which reminds me of a story of mine I'd like to share with you. So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Economic Left/Right: 3.25

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.26

 

Damn, a lot closer to center than usual.

Economic: 5.00

Social: 1.59

 

Guess that makes me the ranking right-wing nut-job. :mischief2

 

Economic Left/Right: -7.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82

 

Yup, I'm down with the Dalai, which reminds me of a story of mine I'd like to share with you. So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

 

 

 

 

Cindarella story, out of nowhere, taking the crowd by storm here at Augusta...

 

IT'S IN THE HOLE!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.