Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Argh... I hate people.

Featured Replies

This afternoon I went to the mall just to do some window shopping. Well, I came across the Champs store and saw some Marlins shirts. I went in and went through some of the shirts. Then this one guy comes up to me and said "The Marlins are really bad this year". He mentioned he was a Braves fan :whistle then I said "Well, the Marlins have a better than the Braves". I got him there. So I went to pay for my two shirts and the first thing the guy at the register said was "Did you know the Marlins are going to leave?" WTF? No I do not know. I just hate people. They only read what is in the paper... they know nothing. He kept saying how nobody wants this team in South Florida. He also said "Did you know that the attendance is bad this year?" Do I look that dumb? I just wanted to punch his ugly face. Yea, we dont have many fans but still argh. I gave him the silent treatment though :D . Seriously you would think some people have alittle bit of respect. He could have said "Oh I hope the Marlins stay in Florida" or "____ is doing good this year".

 

 

 

I cant wait until my boys get a stadium.

So I went to pay for my two shirts and the first thing the guy at the register said was "Did you know the Marlins are going to leave?" WTF? No I do not know. I just hate people. They only read what is in the paper... they know nothing. He kept saying how nobody wants this team in South Florida. He also said "Did you know that the attendance is bad this year?"

 

 

I would have said "Did you know you just talked your way out of a sale?" and walked out of the store.

  • Author

So I went to pay for my two shirts and the first thing the guy at the register said was "Did you know the Marlins are going to leave?" WTF? No I do not know. I just hate people. They only read what is in the paper... they know nothing. He kept saying how nobody wants this team in South Florida. He also said "Did you know that the attendance is bad this year?"

 

 

I would have said "Did you know you just talked your way out of a sale?" and walked out of the store.

 

I should have but the shirts were cheap :lol .

The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago at Sport's Authority. A guy that worked there (Dolphins fan) was whining about how their team loses games because we play in there too. *Yawn* Yeah, it's our fault they lose. :rolleyes: I just ignored him, all they want is to get under your skin but I don't let them get under mine.

This afternoon I went to the mall just to do some window shopping. Well, I came across the Champs store and saw some Marlins shirts. I went in and went through some of the shirts. Then this one guy comes up to me and said "The Marlins are really bad this year". He mentioned he was a Braves fan :whistle then I said "Well, the Marlins have a better than the Braves". I got him there. So I went to pay for my two shirts and the first thing the guy at the register said was "Did you know the Marlins are going to leave?" WTF? No I do not know. I just hate people. They only read what is in the paper... they know nothing. He kept saying how nobody wants this team in South Florida. He also said "Did you know that the attendance is bad this year?" Do I look that dumb? I just wanted to punch his ugly face. Yea, we dont have many fans but still argh. I gave him the silent treatment though :D . Seriously you would think some people have alittle bit of respect. He could have said "Oh I hope the Marlins stay in Florida" or "____ is doing good this year".

 

 

 

I cant wait until my boys get a stadium.

 

Sounds like it was the same guy who I came across at the game last Wednesday (the 10 inning game in which Remlinger was the goat). I was walking through the parking lot on the way back to the car and I overhear a guy talking to his friends about how much the Marlins suck this year. I found it kind of ironic for a man who was a fan of the team who just lost to those same Marlins that he was insulting not even 10 minutes ago, not to mention the same Marlins that beat his team the night before and proceeded to sweep the series the night after.

 

Braves fans are really gullable.

That's nothing. Try living in a completely different part of the country and telling people you are a Marlins fan.

 

If your in Kansas City and tell people that, they'll worship you.

That's nothing. Try living in a completely different part of the country and telling people you are a Marlins fan.

 

no kidding...

The same thing happened to me a couple of months ago at Sport's Authority. A guy that worked there (Dolphins fan) was whining about how their team loses games because we play in there too. *Yawn* Yeah, it's our fault they lose. :rolleyes: I just ignored him, all they want is to get under your skin but I don't let them get under mine.

 

Actually, that's very true. Plenty of Dolphins players have been injured on the baseball diamond and Olindo Mare has missed some potentially game-winning kicks because he was kicking from that crap, but I'm sure you're well aware of that because you obviously know a lot about the Dolphins.

 

:rolleyes:

 

Anyway, who cares what they think?

 

Do I look that dumb?

 

Rhetorical?

People are such dumbasses. These are probably the same people who were all over the Marlins' crotch in 2003.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.