Upcoming Homestand...

HelmsE

I was just taking a look at the schedule and they upcoming homestand looks to be promising for the Fish. Four games with the Astros, three games with the Nats and then four games with Pittsburg...The fish have a good chance to take all three of those series...

I was just taking a look at the schedule and they upcoming homestand looks to be promising for the Fish. Four games with the Astros, three games with the Nats and then four games with Pittsburg...The fish have a good chance to take all three of those series...

What?

The Marlins have to face Houston's best pitchers and the Nationals played damn well against them last week. I'd say they are in line to lose the first two series.

Way to be confident. Hopefully the Marlins have a better outlook for the series then you do.

What?

The Marlins have to face Houston's best pitchers and the Nationals played damn well against them last week. I'd say they are in line to lose the first two series.

Way to be confident. Hopefully the Marlins have a better outlook for the series then you do.

That's his opinion. He's allowed to have one.

Actually, penguino does have a point. He also didn't mention that, for some strange reason, the Pirates always seem to do well against us.

Hopefully it'll be different this time. :thumbup

What?

That's his opinion. He's allowed to have one.

Actually, penguino does have a point. He also didn't mention that, for some strange reason, the Pirates always seem to do well against us.

Hopefully it'll be different this time. :thumbup

I think this team has the Pirates number. Especially after taking the series against them in Pittsburgh in May while we were still floundering. I'll settle for a split with Houston and think we can most definitely take at least 2 of the 3 games against the Nationals.

i'm not that optimistic. the series with the 'stros isn't going to be easy. clemens/pettite/oswalt, our hitters will have a tough time against them. hopefully our pitchers won't give up too many runs because you know the astro pitchers won't. we had an O.K. series vs. the nats last time up at RFK. hopefully we sweep. the 4 games against the pirates, hmm..the marlins have never, in the past, fared to well against them. hopefully we split or take 3.

I think we will win three against the Astros, we will win the series against the Nationals and take the series from the Pirates. The struggles that the we have had against the Pirates might change just because this is a new Marlins era, a new team. They are rewriting their own history in terms of pitchers or teams owning us.

did their move roger clemen to saturday??? i heard that on noon news

Good question. There's been conflicting reports all week.

First, the Marlins broadcasters said he'd pitch Saturday; then, the Palm Beach Post said Friday.

Earlier in the week, the Astros' Official Site listed the probables as Pettitte Friday/Clemens Saturday; however, at some point today they changed it to Clemens Friday/Pettitte Saturday; and that's where it stands right now.