Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just bought my first item off of Ebay.

Featured Replies

I just received my Marlins 2003 WS DVD. :happydance

I just received my Marlins 2003 WS DVD. :happydance

 

 

 

 

Wow, Ive heard of things taking a while to get to you, but never 3 years :lol

Does anybody else remember their first eBay purchase?

 

Mine was a Coldplay CD. Got it for $2.75. :thumbup

 

i do ..ricky gutierrez game used bat for $15

I just received my Marlins 2003 WS DVD. :happydance

 

 

 

 

Wow, Ive heard of things taking a while to get to you, but never 3 years :lol

:p

 

I bought it a couple of days ago.

I have a feedback score of 9 (100 percent). However I get pissed because most of them waited until after 'I' left feedback, even though my payment went through before the item was shipped to me. I have a problem with that--feedback for the buyer is solely based on a timely, efficient payment. There is no reason or right for the seller to wait until after the buyer leaves feedback to do the same.

 

 

Buyer leaves feedback on timely, efficient shippping. I leave feedback AFTER I get the shipment. Seller should leave feedback AFTER they receive payment. In no scenario should the seller leave feedback AFTER the buyer.

 

 

On eBay when you sell a lot, most people are dumbasses who just leave negative feedback for incredibly stupid reasons. Therefore, as a seller you should NEVER leave feedback until the buyer has left you feedback, because the buyer will not leave you a negative because they know the seller can leave you a negative right back.

 

You'll get your positive feedback as long as you're patient, and it protects the seller in the process.

 

that's stupid and just seller's trying to cover their asses and appease people by and large and in an effort make their feedback somewhat artifically higher than it probably should be, besides as a seller, I would think the feedback should be on the first stage which is ensuring that payment is recieved in a timely manner. The seller's feedback shouldnt be arriving until after arrival of merchandise. For a seller to wait on feedback is just wrong, some seller's are idiots..so? Do you think a business has 100% satisifcation on every transaction. Be realistic.

There are two transactions occuring in ebay...

 

Shipping the item; and paying for the item.

 

Logically, there are two feedbacks...

 

One for when you receive the shipment; and one for when you receive the payment.

 

If you receive the payment, you leave feedback.

If you receive the shipment, you leave feedback.

 

It is the BUYER's risk to give away his/her money BEFORE receiving the shipment.

 

Therefore it is the SELLER's responsibility to leave feedback for that risky payment they receive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.