Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just bought my first item off of Ebay.

Featured Replies

I have 2 '03 WS dvds, one of which is still factory sealed.

 

i have 3 ...(2 still sealed), i won a couple of them spinning the wheel thing on the consourse at DS...i also won a few packs of cards.

I have 2 '03 WS dvds, one of which is still factory sealed.

 

 

Same here, and I plan to keep it sealed

I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2

 

you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59

 

impossible.

 

here's the URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/630...6455057?ie=UTF8

 

thats not a DVD son.

do they even have DVD's of it?

 

no. hence why its impossible for you to be purchasing a DVD from Amazon on the 1997 World Series.

I have 2 '03 WS dvds, one of which is still factory sealed.

 

You should sell it.

eBay is great for buying and selling. I bet I've got one of the top feedbacks here. :mischief

 

Feedback Score: 708

Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 709

Members who left a negative: 0

All positive feedback received: 941

 

I've got 235 feedback, 99.6% positive except for one jackass who bought a Brett Hull signed and framed picture from me that I sent FedEx insured and the glass on the picture broke so the guy leaves me negative feedback before even contacting me instead of letting me know it broke. If he had just contacted me FedEx would have taken care of it since I paid extra to insure it, but nope, he just leaves a negative, meh.

I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2

 

you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59

 

impossible.

 

here's the URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/630...6455057?ie=UTF8

 

thats not a DVD son.

do they even have DVD's of it?

 

no. hence why its impossible for you to be purchasing a DVD from Amazon on the 1997 World Series.

ok, well VHS is what i meant.

eBay is great for buying and selling. I bet I've got one of the top feedbacks here. :mischief

 

Feedback Score: 708

Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 709

Members who left a negative: 0

All positive feedback received: 941

 

I've got 235 feedback, 99.6% positive except for one jackass who bought a Brett Hull signed and framed picture from me that I sent FedEx insured and the glass on the picture broke so the guy leaves me negative feedback before even contacting me instead of letting me know it broke. If he had just contacted me FedEx would have taken care of it since I paid extra to insure it, but nope, he just leaves a negative, meh.

 

I have a similar story. My feed back is 99.2% and should be 100. I was selling some flash cards to someone. The company that makes the flash cards uses one box for all the cards, therefore not all the boxes are full. So I sent her the box, which was all in numerical order, and when she opens it and see there is still room for more cards, she leaves neg feedback. All she had to do was email me.

I have a feedback score of 9 (100 percent). However I get pissed because most of them waited until after 'I' left feedback, even though my payment went through before the item was shipped to me. I have a problem with that--feedback for the buyer is solely based on a timely, efficient payment. There is no reason or right for the seller to wait until after the buyer leaves feedback to do the same.

 

 

Buyer leaves feedback on timely, efficient shippping. I leave feedback AFTER I get the shipment. Seller should leave feedback AFTER they receive payment. In no scenario should the seller leave feedback AFTER the buyer.

how fast does it usually take for something on Ebay to get to the location desired?

Buyer leaves feedback on timely, efficient shippping. I leave feedback AFTER I get the shipment. Seller should leave feedback AFTER they receive payment. In no scenario should the seller leave feedback AFTER the buyer.

 

Yep, that's how it works most of the time though unfortunately.

 

how fast does it usually take for something on Ebay to get to the location desired?

 

Depends on the seller but 3-5 days after payment is the average I'd say.

Yup. After seller has received payment, the item usually takes 3-5 days to get to me. God, I love eBay.

I bought a Marlins sweater for $2.00. It actually cost more for shipping ($5.00). All together, I paid $7.00 for a Marlins sweater. SWEET!

 

 

I've bought some earrings and other Marlins stuff- hair scrunchies and stuff. But, buyer beware- read the entire text of the item several times. Then, get someone else to read it for you. Then plunk down a bid.

I have a feedback score of 9 (100 percent). However I get pissed because most of them waited until after 'I' left feedback, even though my payment went through before the item was shipped to me. I have a problem with that--feedback for the buyer is solely based on a timely, efficient payment. There is no reason or right for the seller to wait until after the buyer leaves feedback to do the same.

 

 

Buyer leaves feedback on timely, efficient shippping. I leave feedback AFTER I get the shipment. Seller should leave feedback AFTER they receive payment. In no scenario should the seller leave feedback AFTER the buyer.

 

 

On eBay when you sell a lot, most people are dumbasses who just leave negative feedback for incredibly stupid reasons. Therefore, as a seller you should NEVER leave feedback until the buyer has left you feedback, because the buyer will not leave you a negative because they know the seller can leave you a negative right back.

 

You'll get your positive feedback as long as you're patient, and it protects the seller in the process.

Hmm,so right after you pay through pay pal the item is delivered to your house?

 

and can does the item have a tracking number so you can see where it's at,on UPS.com?

 

also,is it necessary to leave feedback on the sellers profile?

Right after you pay the seller should ship it

Sometimes, depends if the seller uses UPS or Fedex or if they ship it via the post office

It isn't necessary but it's what usually happens.

 

Sweet

 

well i bought a new longboard because mines had the trucks all wasted,and i didn't feel like taking it to a skate shop to get new trucks,so i just purchased a new one

 

supposedly the seller uses UPS,but idk,i can't find the tracking number

 

i heard some users don't send you your item until you leave feedback on their page

i heard some users don't send you your item until you leave feedback on their page

 

That's not true, i've been on ebay for years and have never heard of this.

i heard some users don't send you your item until you leave feedback on their page

 

That's not true, i've been on ebay for years and have never heard of this.

that's good to know,i don't expect to write feedback until i get my merchandise

 

so i purchased my new board on saturday at 10 pm,when do ya'll think it'll be delivered to me,or well at my house?

so i purchased my new board on saturday at 10 pm,when do ya'll think it'll be delivered to me,or well at my house?

 

Dude, we're not UPS. We have no idea where the package is coming from, we have no idea if the seller sent it out.

 

E-mail the seller and ask him.

so i purchased my new board on saturday at 10 pm,when do ya'll think it'll be delivered to me,or well at my house?

 

Dude, we're not UPS. We have no idea where the package is coming from, we have no idea if the seller sent it out.

 

E-mail the seller and ask him.

ha

 

it's coming from kentucky

 

the tard hasn't w/b

 

i need my longboard

 

:nailbite

Does anybody else remember their first eBay purchase?

 

Mine was a Coldplay CD. Got it for $2.75. :thumbup

I've never used eBay, but I have used Eastbay.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.