July 19, 200620 yr Got it for $3.00 + $2.25 shipping. I am pumped, have been looking for some Chris Volstad prospect cards. Should be a nice addition to my collection.
July 19, 200620 yr Only had one problem with ebay...some guy bought a pair of abercrombie jeans and they didnt fit so he put em on ebay. I bid and won, paid, and when they came in the mail it was a pair of girls shorty shorts. So pissed.
July 19, 200620 yr I absolutely LOVE eBay. I've bought so many cool things there. Saves me a lot of $$ too.
July 20, 200620 yr eBay is great for buying and selling. I bet I've got one of the top feedbacks here. :mischief Feedback Score: 708 Positive Feedback: 100% Members who left a positive: 709 Members who left a negative: 0 All positive feedback received: 941
July 20, 200620 yr I've bought many a random thing on there.....a Randolph Childress Jersey and a bunch of media guides.
July 20, 200620 yr eBay is great for buying and selling. I bet I've got one of the top feedbacks here. :mischief Feedback Score: 708 Positive Feedback: 100% Members who left a positive: 709 Members who left a negative: 0 All positive feedback received: 941 GEEZ dude! All buying or both buying and selling? Ive been on ebay for about 4 years now and I have about 72 FB (75 left) I have gotten many buyers who dont even leave FB
July 20, 200620 yr got a jeremy hermida autographed ball on there for 10 bucks was pretty kewl careful..75% of the autographs on there are fakes
July 20, 200620 yr i just won a dontrelle jersey card for $5....my dad is really bad with letting me buy stuff on ebay for some pathetic reason, but i've also bought a few game used bats on there.
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2
July 20, 200620 yr Gotta love eBay. I've picked up a ColecoVision system for $40, and gotten about 30 Disney pins off of there too.
July 20, 200620 yr Got it for $3.00 + $2.25 shipping. I am pumped, have been looking for some Chris Volstad prospect cards. Should be a nice addition to my collection. Nice bro. Obviously you aren't collecting for rarity or value, but Chris is a great guy to have in your set. I've been looking for a nicely priced Bowman card of him. He's the only big prospect for the Fish that I don't have.
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2 you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2 you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59 impossible.
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2 you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59 impossible. here's the URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/630...6455057?ie=UTF8
July 20, 200620 yr like they say...if it's not on ebay, it doesn't exist. I dunno. I cant find the M with fish logo batting practice hat the team used a few years ago...and I have been looking for a while.
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2 you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59 impossible. here's the URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/630...6455057?ie=UTF8 thats not a DVD son.
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2 They were actually selling those at Publix's back in 03'. I bought one for $19.99 so make sure you dont overpay for one.
July 20, 200620 yr They were actually selling those at Publix's back in 03'. I bought one for $19.99 so make sure you dont overpay for one. The DVD has been Out of Print for a while now, so the value of any copy in circulation rises. I got 2 copies back in the day for 9.99 from the Spec's used bin. I kept one and sent the other to my nephews. I'm hoping some day MLB releases a multi-disc set of both the '97 and '03 series. We'll wait and see.
July 20, 200620 yr I really want to buy the Marlins WS DVD. I wonder if they are selling it there... :mischief2 you could get it there, but amazon's really good too..i'm getting the '97 World Series DVD from them for $ 0.59 impossible. here's the URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/630...6455057?ie=UTF8 thats not a DVD son. do they even have DVD's of it?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.