Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Attention Bettors

Featured Replies

the Marlins are listed under "field" at sportsbook.com to win the NL Wildcard

 

field is at 100:1

 

thank me later :mischief

If only Bodog was as dumb.

Not a betting man so this is a stupid question.

 

That means for every $1 you put down IF they win the wildcard you win $100?

Not a betting man so this is a stupid question.

 

That means for every $1 you put down IF they win the wildcard you win $100?

 

 

 

 

that is correct sir

 

they probably have a minimum wager ($5 or so)

  • Author

it was taken down.... there was alot of money coming in on the Fish

 

:thumbup to anyone who jumped in and got it on time

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

 

 

 

true

 

 

But I still got 110-1 back in March for Marlins to win the NLCS

 

I went $20 to win $2,220.00

 

 

 

and 250-1 for Marlins to win WS

 

I went $5 to win $1,250.00

 

 

Both on Bodog

Not a betting man so this is a stupid question.

 

That means for every $1 you put down IF they win the wildcard you win $100?

 

 

 

 

that is correct sir

A bet on the fish is a bet that will get you money

I got 33/1 on the Marlins winning the wild card just last Saturday on WSEX.com. I'm in for $30.

It was 100/1 last month. I didn't bet it.

Now it's down to 9/1.

 

.

.

.

The neat thing about the wsex.com wager is it's interactive, 2-way play, odds change every day.

Right now I could sell $10 of my wager and get back $9 per dollar or $90.

I'd then already be up $60 no matter what and have $20 of house money on the Marlins at 33/1.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

 

 

 

:lol

 

Maybe thats when I saw them drop to 15-1 to win the NLCS...........I was wondering why that happened.

 

Someone probably went relatively big on the 800-1.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

 

 

 

:lol

 

Maybe thats when I saw them drop to 15-1 to win the NLCS...........I was wondering why that happened.

 

Someone probably went relatively big on the 800-1.

I've heard from a reliable source that the Vegas casinos have a relatively big exposure if the Marlins win the World Series. Around $250,000, which is huge for the sportsbooks on these future bets.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

Sorry, I'm calling you out on that. You'll have to show me a screen shot of that.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

Sorry, I'm calling you out on that. You'll have to show me a screen shot of that.

It's true.

And my earlier comment was the exposure of just 1 casino....not all of them. Overall, it's much higher.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

 

 

 

:lol

 

Maybe thats when I saw them drop to 15-1 to win the NLCS...........I was wondering why that happened.

 

Someone probably went relatively big on the 800-1.

I've heard from a reliable source that the Vegas casinos have a relatively big exposure if the Marlins win the World Series. Around $250,000, which is huge for the sportsbooks on these future bets.

 

 

 

And I think that is a conservative estimate.

 

I stand to win $3,500.00 if the Marlins win. :santa

 

Im one person in a very big world of sportsbettors.

Even today, you can still get 33/1 on the Marlins to win the NLCS. To me that's a better bet than 100/1 at the beginning of the season.

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

 

 

 

:lol

 

Maybe thats when I saw them drop to 15-1 to win the NLCS...........I was wondering why that happened.

 

Someone probably went relatively big on the 800-1.

I've heard from a reliable source that the Vegas casinos have a relatively big exposure if the Marlins win the World Series. Around $250,000, which is huge for the sportsbooks on these future bets.

 

 

 

And I think that is a conservative estimate.

 

I stand to win $3,500.00 if the Marlins win. :santa

 

Im one person in a very big world of sportsbettors.

I did amend my post to say that that figure was just 1 casino. Not all of Vegas.

And your $30 bet is no small potatoes. Even in Las Vegas any futures bet that means a payout of over $10000 normally need to be approved by the manager. Your $3300 is not that far off.

What site currently has the best bet out there for the marlins to win the wild card and/or NLCS?

 

As far as I know it's WSEX.com.

Wild Card 9/1

NLCS 33/1

If only Bodog was as dumb.

 

Back on June 18th (just as The Marlins were finishing off their sweep of Toronto), BoDog was giving them 800-1 to win the World Series. Somebody :whistle jumped on that pretty quick and the odds plummeted.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

 

Sorry, I'm calling you out on that. You'll have to show me a screen shot of that.

How does one produce a screenshot of something that hasn't existed since June 18th?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.