September 2, 200620 yr Removing Willis from the game in that situation is what needed to be done. However, putting Mitre in was flat out retarded. But I guess it was just because we need to see a righty get that done. Who cares if a lefty can do it better. "TheDon", you seem to think Girardi deserves no blame. Let me guess, if we win, he deserves so much credit because Buster Olney thought we would lose 120. But if we lose, we were expected lose? Yeah, Nolasco didn't have it the other night, maybe Girardi should've been ready with a long reliever for the fifth inning before it got out of hand. The manager needs to put his team in position to win, Joe doesn't do that. Sounds like you need to go find a new favorite team then Mr. Manager In Training because I think Girardi is gonna be around at least for another month or so. :thumbup That doesn't really make sense, but thats because you are far less than clever. I dont pick my favorite team based on the manager, but I get upset when my favorite team has an incompetent manager. I hope that we can keep winning despite the decisions Joe Girardi makes and I hope that he can start to learn from his mistakes, which hasn't happened yet. I won't just be satisfied with Joe Girardi because John Kruk thought we would be horrible and we aren't. But at least you made a good point and backed it up with legitimate information.
September 2, 200620 yr Can we just have ONE game where we lose and the manager doesnt get blamed for it? Jesus. hell no. :whistle Removing Willis from the game in that situation is what needed to be done. However, putting Mitre in was flat out retarded. But I guess it was just because we need to see a righty get that done. Who cares if a lefty can do it better. "TheDon", you seem to think Girardi deserves no blame. Let me guess, if we win, he deserves so much credit because Buster Olney thought we would lose 120. But if we lose, we were expected lose? Yeah, Nolasco didn't have it the other night, maybe Girardi should've been ready with a long reliever for the fifth inning before it got out of hand. The manager needs to put his team in position to win, Joe doesn't do that. Sounds like you need to go find a new favorite team then Mr. Manager In Training because I think Girardi is gonna be around at least for another month or so. :thumbup That doesn't really make sense, but thats because you are far less than clever. don't try to act smart. you're embarrassing yourself. :plain
September 2, 200620 yr Removing Willis from the game in that situation is what needed to be done. However, putting Mitre in was flat out retarded. But I guess it was just because we need to see a righty get that done. Who cares if a lefty can do it better. "TheDon", you seem to think Girardi deserves no blame. Let me guess, if we win, he deserves so much credit because Buster Olney thought we would lose 120. But if we lose, we were expected lose? Yeah, Nolasco didn't have it the other night, maybe Girardi should've been ready with a long reliever for the fifth inning before it got out of hand. The manager needs to put his team in position to win, Joe doesn't do that. Sounds like you need to go find a new favorite team then Mr. Manager In Training because I think Girardi is gonna be around at least for another month or so. :thumbup That doesn't really make sense, but thats because you are far less than clever. I dont pick my favorite team based on the manager, but I get upset when my favorite team has an incompetent manager. I hope that we can keep winning despite the decisions Joe Girardi makes and I hope that he can start to learn from his mistakes, which hasn't happened yet. I won't just be satisfied with Joe Girardi because John Kruk thought we would be horrible and we aren't. But at least you made a good point and backed it up with legitimate information. Exhibit A: The malcontent fan. His team loses, it must be the managers fault. It couldnt possibly be the players that do the throwing, hitting and catching! It must be the manager. I promise not to reply to your posts anymore. Do me a favor, dont reply to mine.
September 2, 200620 yr If Girardi had the team up by 10 games in the East there would still be people questioning his moves. Either you like the guy or you don't.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.