September 1, 200620 yr when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year. as long as we don't hire dusty. 5 worst managers: (in no particular order) 1) Frank Robinson 2) Dusty Baker 3) Tony LaRusa 4) Joe Girardi 5) Mike Hargrove What possible argument on what planet could ever be made to include Tony Larussa in any list of the 'top 5 worst managers' ????
September 1, 200620 yr Ok, now, gomarlins, youve passed the idiot level yea, how dare i point out how sad girardi is I'm saying that because your list of worst managers is retarted.
September 1, 200620 yr when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year. as long as we don't hire dusty. 5 worst managers: (in no particular order) 1) Frank Robinson 2) Dusty Baker 3) Tony LaRusa 4) Joe Girardi 5) Mike Hargrove What possible argument on what planet could ever be made to include Tony Larussa in any list of the 'top 5 worst managers' ???? He has no idea what hes talking about...
September 1, 200620 yr WHAT OTHER MANAGER WOULD THROW HIS CRAPPIEST STARTING PITCHER IN THE 8TH INNING INSTEAD OF HIS 8TH INNING SET UP MAN....AND THEN PUT THE 8TH INNING GUY IN ONCE THE GAME WAS ALREADY BLOWN??? ONLY JOE GIRARDI....ALL THOSE IDIOTS ON ESPN WHO THINK IT WOULD BE RETARDED IF WE FIRED GIRARDI OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING THE GAMES. WE WOULD BE 10 OVER WITHOUT GIRARDI. I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS, BUT I KNEW I WAS GONNA HAVE TO WRITE THIS AS SOON AS I SAW MITRE WAS COMING IN TO PITCH THE 8TH......SABOTAGED BY GIRARDI AGAIN
September 1, 200620 yr I say we start pooling together money. Only $124!! Like Giradi or not, that's pretty funny... :lol
September 1, 200620 yr when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year. as long as we don't hire dusty. 5 worst managers: (in no particular order) 1) Frank Robinson 2) Dusty Baker 3) Tony LaRusa 4) Joe Girardi 5) Mike Hargrove What possible argument on what planet could ever be made to include Tony Larussa in any list of the 'top 5 worst managers' ???? lol... you dont watch alot of Cards games
September 1, 200620 yr Girardi sucks? Are we not 65-68 with a $14 million payroll? And all of a sudden because we lost a series, in St. Louis, mind you, we need to fire Girardi?
September 1, 200620 yr If it was Tankersly who blew it, then I wouldn't be so angry. At least they would have beaten our best. Instead, Girardi decided he didn't want to win tonight.
September 1, 200620 yr Girardi sucks? Are we not 65-68 with a $14 million payroll? And all of a sudden because we lost a series, in St. Louis, mind you, we need to fire Girardi? OH GOD.
September 1, 200620 yr when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year. as long as we don't hire dusty. 5 worst managers: (in no particular order) 1) Frank Robinson 2) Dusty Baker 3) Tony LaRusa 4) Joe Girardi 5) Mike Hargrove What possible argument on what planet could ever be made to include Tony Larussa in any list of the 'top 5 worst managers' ???? lol... you dont watch alot of Cards games He probably doesnt watch a lot of baseball...
September 1, 200620 yr WHAT OTHER MANAGER WOULD THROW HIS CRAPPIEST STARTING PITCHER IN THE 8TH INNING INSTEAD OF HIS 8TH INNING SET UP MAN....AND THEN PUT THE 8TH INNING GUY IN ONCE THE GAME WAS ALREADY BLOWN??? ONLY JOE GIRARDI....ALL THOSE IDIOTS ON ESPN WHO THINK IT WOULD BE RETARDED IF WE FIRED GIRARDI OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING THE GAMES. WE WOULD BE 10 OVER WITHOUT GIRARDI. I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS, BUT I KNEW I WAS GONNA HAVE TO WRITE THIS AS SOON AS I SAW MITRE WAS COMING IN TO PITCH THE 8TH......SABOTAGED BY GIRARDI AGAIN No need to apologize for the capital letters. Here's a full tutorial explaining the operation and maintenance of your caps lock key...
September 1, 200620 yr Girardi sucks? Are we not 65-68 with a $14 million payroll? And all of a sudden because we lost a series, in St. Louis, mind you, we need to fire Girardi? I know right?? Unreal.. Marlins can win 9 in a row again and the same person will be saying, OMG Joe for Manager of the Year... We wonder while we dont draw fans, ppl like that who give up after losing a series...
September 1, 200620 yr I say we start pooling together money. Only $124!! I'm pretty sure Loria could swing for half. That was too funny. I knew this was not going to end well the minute Mitre was shown as the guy coming in. I kept on saying "man...I hope this guy suprises me." He didn't. Why tank wasn't in there is beyond me. I guess Mitre needed the work...
September 1, 200620 yr Our record is below .500 BECAUSE of Girardi. If you watch the games, you know this team is too talented to be under .500. I don't care what the payroll is. That is not an excuse. Girardi is lucky the payroll is so low......OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED BY NOW FOR UNDERACHIEVING!
September 1, 200620 yr when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year. as long as we don't hire dusty. 5 worst managers: (in no particular order) 1) Frank Robinson 2) Dusty Baker 3) Tony LaRusa 4) Joe Girardi 5) Mike Hargrove What possible argument on what planet could ever be made to include Tony Larussa in any list of the 'top 5 worst managers' ???? lol... you dont watch alot of Cards games I don't. Still wouldn't put Larussa in the bottom 20 managers based on his won/loss record of the past 25 years alone. You'd be hard pressed to name an active manager or two who puts up a consistently better record than Tony.
September 1, 200620 yr Girardi sucks? Are we not 65-68 with a $14 million payroll? And all of a sudden because we lost a series, in St. Louis, mind you, we need to fire Girardi? OH GOD. Is it 14 or 15? Or is that not what you're having a stroke about?
September 1, 200620 yr when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year. as long as we don't hire dusty. 5 worst managers: (in no particular order) 1) Frank Robinson 2) Dusty Baker 3) Tony LaRusa 4) Joe Girardi 5) Mike Hargrove What possible argument on what planet could ever be made to include Tony Larussa in any list of the 'top 5 worst managers' ???? lol... you dont watch alot of Cards games He probably doesnt watch a lot of baseball... :notworthy :notworthy
September 1, 200620 yr Our record is below .500 BECAUSE of Girardi. If you watch the games, you know this team is too talented to be under .500. I don't care what the payroll is. That is not an excuse. Girardi is lucky the payroll is so low......OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED BY NOW FOR UNDERACHIEVING! we didnt start 11-31 because of Girardi thats absolute bulls***.... and I dont even like him lol
September 1, 200620 yr Author umm... to start off with LaRusa insits on using a different pitcher every batter and otherwise he invented what I call that "crappy manager" mentality of silly small ball/matchups.
September 1, 200620 yr umm... to start off with LaRusa insits on using a different pitcher every batter and otherwise he invented what I call that "crappy manager" mentality of silly small ball. Doesnt Joe Torre do that alot
September 1, 200620 yr Author umm... to start off with LaRusa insits on using a different pitcher every batter and otherwise he invented what I call that "crappy manager" mentality of silly small ball. Doesnt Joe Torre do that alot I don't watch the AL as much, but he's not nearly as bad with relievers as LaRusa is. Plus, like I said, sadly every manager seems to have, in some way, taken something out of La Rusa's book.
September 1, 200620 yr If Girardi's wife had given birth today.....we win the game. Haha, I dont think anyone thought of it that way
September 1, 200620 yr Our record is below .500 BECAUSE of Girardi. If you watch the games, you know this team is too talented to be under .500. I don't care what the payroll is. That is not an excuse. Girardi is lucky the payroll is so low......OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED BY NOW FOR UNDERACHIEVING! we didnt start 11-31 because of Girardi thats absolute bulls***.... and I dont even like him lol ehhhhhh, you cant say he didnt put Herges in EVERY f***ING GAME when he was pitching AWFULLY.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.