Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sorry But....GIRARDI SUCKS

Featured Replies

last few outings since his "rehab stink" vs DC

 

6 scoreless, 2 hits, 4 walks, 1.00 whip

 

not the worst of ideas

I just dont like him trying to be so inventive this late in the season, especially with a young club. :shifty

last few outings since his "rehab stink" vs DC

 

6 scoreless, 2 hits, 4 walks, 1.00 whip

 

not the worst of ideas

 

You can't successfully make that argument with such a small sampling size versus such a long history of mediocrity.

he's been a hot pitcher before tonight, thats the only argument I got

 

I didnt love the move, but I didnt have a problem with it either

Mitre shat all over that inning.

 

I'm not sure why Girardi hasn't just made Tank the 8th inning guy for good. He's clearly the best arm in the pen.

 

Tank isn't just a "matchup guy" anymore. Just give him the 8th inning.

 

And I hope Beinfest is watching tonight. GET A RELIEVER TO HELP THIS TEAM PLEASE!

Not sure why he hasn't just made Tank the 8th inning guy for good. He's clearly the best arm in the pen.

 

now that is something to certainly question

 

on further note, Girardi is a tard lol

 

*piles on*

I don't blame him for blowing the lead, Mitre shat all over that inning.

 

However I'm not sure why Girardi hasn't just made Tank the 8th inning guy for good. He's clearly the best arm in the pen.

 

 

And I hope Beinfest is watching tonight. GET A RELIEVER TO HELP THIS TEAM PLEASE!

 

 

48 minutes left.

Girardi is dumb as sh*t. Anyone can see that our lefties have dominated the Cards this series. Hey guess what, our best reliever is a f***ing lefty. f***ing use him in a one run game.

It's not Girardi's fault our offense was dead tonight.

 

But letting Mitre pitch the 8th was a mistake.

last few outings since his "rehab stink" vs DC

 

6 scoreless, 2 hits, 4 walks, 1.00 whip

 

not the worst of ideas

 

Tank at his worst > Mitre at his best

I didn't necessarily have a problem with Mitre coming in, but I think he was kept in too long.

 

And I'm not going to want to fire the manager because of something like this. Good grief, emotions on message boards are so freaking fluid

"Girardi is dumb as sh*t. Anyone can see that our lefties have dominated the Cards this series. Hey guess what, our best reliever is a f***ing lefty. f***ing use him in a one run game."

 

 

couldnt f***ing agree more

It's not Girardi's fault our offense was dead tonight.

 

 

What did you expect from that lineup?

and I realize he hit a homerun, but Amezaga should never hit higher than 7th, ever.

It's not Girardi's fault our offense was dead tonight.

 

But letting Mitre pitch the 8th was a mistake.

 

I think our offense could have been good but all we where missing is a young great 3rd basemen who can hit pretty good

"Girardi is dumb as sh*t. Anyone can see that our lefties have dominated the Cards this series. Hey guess what, our best reliever is a f***ing lefty. f***ing use him in a one run game."

 

 

couldnt f***ing agree more

 

 

 

Pujols and Rolen

 

0-11 against Olsen and Dontrelle

It's not Girardi's fault our offense was dead tonight.

 

 

What did you expect from that lineup?

and I realize he hit a homerun, but Amezaga should never hit higher than 7th, ever.

well its not like anyone else up there put on a show.

 

 

"Girardi is dumb as sh*t. Anyone can see that our lefties have dominated the Cards this series. Hey guess what, our best reliever is a f***ing lefty. f***ing use him in a one run game."

 

 

couldnt f***ing agree more

 

 

 

Pujols and Rolen

 

0-11 against Olsen and Dontrelle

yeah, thats why i was agreeing

IM GOING TO POST THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! THATS HOW MAD I AM!!!!!!!!! NOW WE ARE 3 BACK THANS TO MITRE!!

If MESS was sent to jupiter, Mitre shouldve been in the car with him "shotgun"

 

Since when did that stupid ass mitre become the 8th inning guy. DAMN TANK shouldve been in there from the beginning, i dont care if pujols and rolen were coming just b/c they are right handed i hate that. you dont say oh dont put billy wagner in b/c the righ handers are coming. plus if tank starts the inning duncan lefty does not hit. and for any of you who say that mitre has been doing good. every 8th inning is a struggle. damn stupid move by girardi

when he gets fired you can automatically add 5-10 wins for next year

 

yea, that is very silly to say

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.