Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/1, 8:05 PM - Marlins(65-68) at Milwaukee (62-72)

Featured Replies

Fielder now 1 for 15 vs. The Marlins(5 games).....

  • Author

Damn, you guys are thinking perfect game and he's not even through the 4th inning?

 

Wow :lol

 

The only reason I was thinking that is cause I dont think our offense will score more than 3 run tonight so thats why I was hoping for a Perfect game.

nice

 

let's score s'more!

 

 

Who has smores :p

 

 

 

Open the 4th with a long bomb.

 

K :eyebrow .

Open the 4th with a long bomb.

 

K :eyebrow .

 

Once we get our time machine perfected...

the time machine movie taught it isnt possible to change the past :(

Open the 4th with a long bomb.

 

K :eyebrow .

 

Once we get our time machine perfected...

the time machine movie taught it isnt possible to change the past :(

 

I meant 5th :plain.

1 out

  • Author

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

  • Author

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

Let's face it this a pitcher duel so there wont be lots of runs.

They need to get their mojo back. Ever since Miggy got hurt we lost it. Come on miggy get a big hit and prove it up

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

Let's face it this a pitcher duel so there wont be lots of runs.

 

Anything can happen. ex: Last night.

 

 

 

Lordy. Pitch good Anibal.

  • Author

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

Let's face it this a pitcher duel so there wont be lots of runs.

 

Anything can happen. ex: Last night.

True but thats very unlikely.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.