Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/1, 8:05 PM - Marlins(65-68) at Milwaukee (62-72)

Featured Replies

i hate the way he shows bunt all the time like its gonna distract the pitcher.

 

what a geek

I may be wrong, but I think we've been hurt this year because our youngster are not used to the higher level of quickness and execution by ML players. Maybe in the past(minor leagues), they could get by with that extra step lead, or an extra step in rounding a base. But you do that in the "bigs" and you get nailed. I think we've adjusted as the season has gone on, but we still get caught "napping" once in awhile. JMO....

Nice AB. Uggla walks

Swung at ball 4

So David Bell struck out looking? Did he have a hissy fit afterwards?

 

I can't see the game.. apparently I am in Milwaukee's "local market"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.