Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/1, 8:05 PM - Marlins(65-68) at Milwaukee (62-72)

Featured Replies

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

Let's face it this a pitcher duel so there wont be lots of runs.

I just find it ironic that whenever you, or pretty much anyone else says "this game will be a pitcher's duel" or "the s aren't going to score any more runs", it winds up being a blowout.

Anything can happen. ex: Last night.

 

True but thats very unlikely.

 

Lets try not to jinx anything please.

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

Let's face it this a pitcher duel so there wont be lots of runs.

 

Anything can happen. ex: Last night.

True but thats very unlikely.

*remembers for later*

  • Author

Nice boys.

 

Like I said we will probably won't score more than 3 runs. If Anibal continues to pitch well we shall be fine.

Yeah because the game's already over. :thumbup

Are you being sarcastic?>

Absoloutly not!>

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

Let's face it this a pitcher duel so there wont be lots of runs.

I just find it ironic that whenever you, or pretty much anyone else says "this game will be a pitcher's duel" or "the s aren't going to score any more runs", it winds up being a blowout.

Don't blame me cause I'm not the one who's struggling out there.

:plain

 

Backhanded sliding catches are very though to make. I don't know if I approve of that slide or not but in his defense, it did look like he had plenty of room to make the catch.

 

I have a bad feeling about this.

 

Just stop making posts like this, dude. They don't help.

Ughhh

i have absolutely no problem with that throw to first in an attempt to catch the fatass.

 

from what i could see, that ball shoulda been caught.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.