House, M.D.

Das Texan

Heh, I was thinking of making a thread about this. Btw, can anyone fill me in on how he got full use of his leg back? I didn't watch much of the second season so I was pretty lost watching S3 premiere tonight.

Other than that, it was pretty good. It wasn't anything special though - House picks weird case, everyone doubts House, House is right. Bam.

here is a quick recap for you izzi....

house was shot in the season finale last year.

he got a shot of some drug that supposedly could give him the full use of his leg...they kinda left things hanging in the finale and he just magically gets better in the premier.

during the finale, it was a bit strange in his philosophcial discussions with the guy that shot him and all....

supposedly i have heard this is just temporay and he will be back to the cane by end of year.

hope it helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

House has a new found fondness for committing crimes.

This little side story reminds me of the angle with Folger, and it looks like it will come to a crescendo next episode.

nice episode last night i liked it. I really think that all House has to do is sincerely apologize and he will be free but he is too egotistical to do that.

Anyone catch that new show 3lbs it seemed to me like a direct ripoff of House even down to some of the funky music

My friend's dad has a very interesting theory but I don't want to ruin it in case it really is true. Anyone who wants to know it can feel free to PM me.

Anyways, this episode was amazing. It's fairly obvious the detective has zero case and is trying to smoke House out, because he hasn't touched his accounts while he has gone after Wilson (and apparently next week will go after the team). Cuddy's strategy was a great one, giving him his vikadin. And I don't for one second think Wilson is going anywhere.

I think this lasts two more episodes and it's over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone see the new episode last night? good stuff.

although I'm a little disappointed if his story was true. Not that it's bad writing or anything, it would certainly help explain his personality, but it just seems like an easy way out. You know, he's this way so there MUST be a reason for it.

Can't he just be an a-hole??

I noticed House won a SAG award also the other day too. :thumbupDude's been racking up all kinds of awards lately.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, Kal Penn is probably the only Doctor that I like, although the Older guy seems alright.

Either way, I like the new season so far. It's pretty good. Not as strong as the 1st two eps of last season though.

I'm sure we'll see alot more of Chase, Cameron and Foreman in the future though.

I don't think we'll see much of Foreman. Sounds like they kinda pushed him out of the picture by sending him to a hospital so far in NY. I loved the episode though, I really thought I was hallucinating too when Chase was in the surgical viewing room.

Kal Penn is awesome

I don't think we'll see much of Foreman. Sounds like they kinda pushed him out of the picture by sending him to a hospital so far in NY. I loved the episode though, I really thought I was hallucinating too when Chase was in the surgical viewing room.

Kal Penn is awesome

cause NY is so far away right?

anyway, I like #13.

Kal Penn is awesome

Considering Omar Epps is in the credits at the beginning as a cast regular I'd say we'll see plenty of Foreman. :mischief

anyway, I like #13.

Perv

Kal Penn is awesome

Considering Omar Epps is in the credits at the beginning as a cast regular I'd say we'll see plenty of Foreman. :mischief

anyway, I like #13.

Perv

I honestly never watch this show and happened to see last night's episode, thought I'd give it a shot in the dark to sound like I knew what was going on.