Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Week 3 Discussion

Featured Replies

I've never rooted for the Cincinnati Bengals more.....If they beat the Steelers then I get to go out with a Hooters Girl......

I've never rooted for the Cincinnati Bengals more.....If they beat the Steelers then I get to go out with a Hooters Girl......

 

 

 

 

What are you talking about?

If the Redskins lose to Houston.... and I almost wish they would so Brunell can be benched... I'm going to shoot myself.

If The Dolphins lose, I'll inhale dust remover.

 

 

If The Dolphins lose, I'll be doing shots of Drain-O.

 

Meanwhile, Vinatieri is taking the week off. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Colts lose to the Jags on a few Martin Grammatica's missed FGs.

Needless to say it's a Must win situation for the Eagles.

Needless to say it's a Must win situation for the Eagles.

 

 

Then I hope to God they lose.

Let's go Buffalo. Need to win these type of games if you want to have a prayer of sniffing the playoffs.

Needless to say it's a Must win situation for the Eagles.

 

 

Then I hope to God they lose.

 

I'd worry more about your winless team there kiddo.

Let's go Buffalo. Need to win these type of games if you want to have a prayer of sniffing the playoffs.

 

 

Both teams have hard games coming up.

 

Jets play home vs colts and then at Jax.

Bills play home vs vikings then at bears.

i dont think smith will be much of a factor seeming his skills revolve around speed and cutting and his hamstring limits him

i dont think smith will be much of a factor seeming his skills revolve around speed and cutting and his hamstring limits him

 

Hopefully not.

PICKED OFF ON THE FIRST PLAY.

 

F**K YOU SIMMS.

 

1 Play

1 TD

Carolina.

 

Shoot me now.

LOL

 

Sadly, it is hillarious.

 

The two worst scenarios happening on the first two plays.

 

What a f***ing joke.

Roscoe Parrish takes a short J.P. Losman pass, finds a crease and goes 50+ yards for a TD. 7-0 Buffalo in a stiff wind.

 

Side note: These throwback Bills uniforms are about 10^18 times better than their current atrocities.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.