September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today."
September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today." But he's still an attention whore who is obsessed with seeing himself in the papers and on tv, so every action he does has to be taken with a grain of salt.
September 27, 200620 yr Fox Sports called it an allergic reaction. I'm almost praying it's this, because if it's what you said, it shows him to be even more of a primadonna headcase than I thought. Dude, are you freaking s******* me? He is a primadonna headcase because he tried to commit suicide? The dude needs help. I think that is pretty damn obvious.
September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today." But he's still an attention whore who is obsessed with seeing himself in the papers and on tv, so every action he does has to be taken with a grain of salt. He doesn't bring the cameras to him.
September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today." But he's still an attention whore who is obsessed with seeing himself in the papers and on tv, so every action he does has to be taken with a grain of salt. He doesn't bring the cameras to him. LOL
September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today." But he's still an attention whore who is obsessed with seeing himself in the papers and on tv, so every action he does has to be taken with a grain of salt. He doesn't bring the cameras to him. LMAO.....He doesnt??? What other person gets kicked out of practice and does situps in his front lawn or shoots hoops???
September 27, 200620 yr Dude's sick. I think this kind of transcends his being an a**hole. I mean, I think it's kind of obvious he's clinically depressed and it explains a lot of his actions. Dude needs to see a doctor, has for awhile. To hate on him for this is just heartless. I don't like the guy personally, but I've also been exposed to him millions of times due to the coverage he brings. And, while I could really care less about him as a player, he should seek and get help. It would really sucks to be a Cowboys fan right now. And it looks like this guy is TRYING to get that one way ticket to the Raiders.
September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today." But he's still an attention whore who is obsessed with seeing himself in the papers and on tv, so every action he does has to be taken with a grain of salt. He doesn't bring the cameras to him. LMAO.....He doesnt??? What other person gets kicked out of practice and does situps in his front lawn or shoots hoops??? On his front lawn... So they left practice with him and went to his house... ok
September 27, 200620 yr He's a heartless p***y. He dug his own grave will all the IDIOTIC crap he's down in the past and now he's trying to take the easy way out? What a chump. I hope he retires.
September 27, 200620 yr He's a heartless p***y. He dug his own grave will all the IDIOTIC crap he's down in the past and now he's trying to take the easy way out? What a chump. I hope he retires. Kind of harsh, but you're entitled to your opinion. Guess you've never been depressed, though. Or been around people who are. Kind of explains a lot about the way he "acts" or is percieved of acting.
September 27, 200620 yr So now his publicist says he wasnt trying to kill himself... lol he took 35 pills, I think thats overdosing just a bit
September 27, 200620 yr This guy is even more f***ed up than he appears. Amazing. I hope he gets better, but still.... ...but still what? If he is depressed, it's a clinical illness that affects millions of people. It's not like TO woke up one day and said, "I think I shall be depressed today." But he's still an attention whore who is obsessed with seeing himself in the papers and on tv, so every action he does has to be taken with a grain of salt. He doesn't bring the cameras to him. LMAO.....He doesnt??? What other person gets kicked out of practice and does situps in his front lawn or shoots hoops??? On his front lawn... So they left practice with him and went to his house... ok Umm actually that was the case....I was still in Philly during that time and the media actually followed him to his house even as practice was going on.
September 27, 200620 yr Wow...does explain a lot about his past actions hopefully he gets the help he needs
September 27, 200620 yr He's a heartless p***y. He dug his own grave will all the IDIOTIC crap he's down in the past and now he's trying to take the easy way out? What a chump. I hope he retires. Oh STFU already. Sorry he isn't a Bears player, maybe then you would have sympathy for a medical condition.
September 27, 200620 yr I'm really surprised this doesn't happen more with sports superstars with their entire claim to greatness and the wealth and attention that come with based on fragile overdeveloped bodies and undeveloped psyches. It's why a lot choose to use drugs to cope.
September 27, 200620 yr He's a heartless p***y. He dug his own grave will all the IDIOTIC crap he's down in the past and now he's trying to take the easy way out? What a chump. I hope he retires. Oh STFU already. Sorry he isn't a Bears player, maybe then you would have sympathy for a medical condition. If he was a Bears player he could take 500 pills and nothing would happen because they are invincible. This is a sad, sad turn of events.
September 27, 200620 yr Committing suicide (or attempting) is definitely the easy way out, no doubt. But is anyone that tries this right in the head? There's a root problem (most likely depression) and jumping all over him because you don't like his personality is lame.
September 27, 200620 yr Committing suicide (or attempting) is definitely the easy way out, no doubt. But is anyone that tries this right in the head? There's a root problem (most likely depression) and jumping all over him because you don't like his personality is lame. Anyone who has seen the T.O. saga has most likely heard about his childhood. It was one so disturbing that many people would not have surivived or turned out any different. Here is a brief overview of what he had to deal with as a child: Terrell often stayed with his grandmother Alice. She was as hard on him as she was on Marilyn. Alice gave him a bike but he could only ride it in the yard. Terrell was permitted no spare time with his friends and couldn't watch TV. He was also whipped regularly. For all the abuse, however, Terrell loved Alice, viewing her as a second mother. When Terrell was young, Alice's marriage fell apart and she began drinking heavily. The youngster often had to take care of her until she sobered up. One time Alice was so intoxicated, she put her purse in the oven and burned up all her money. Ironically, Alice seemed to lighten up as her alcohol problem worsened. She even bought Terrell a go-cart, which they would drive on the highway. When Terrell turned 12, he befriended a girl across the street. Her father noticed and confronted him, warning Terrell that the girl was actually his half-sister. Thus the youngster learned who his father was. To escape his tortured home life, Terrell became immersed in sports. Basketball, baseball and swimming were his favorites. He also loved football, idolizing San Francisco star Jerry Rice. He played despite stark opposition from Alice. Marilyn, by contrast, supported her son completely, knowing sports made him happy. Marilyn bounced from job to job, and often found herself back in Alice?s house with Terrell. Her other children hated it there, however, so she eventually moved with them into a beat-up two-bedroom home. Terrell stayed with Alice because there simply wasn?t room for him in the cramped dwelling. http://www.jockbio.com/Bios/Owens/Owens_bio.html Take this for what it's worth, as we have all seen the police report already: Deion Sanders of the NFL Network reported speaking personally to Owens, and when told of the alleged suicide attempt, Owens laughed, and said what was originally reported that the pain killers did not agree with his body and other supplements he is currently taking. At approximately 12:00 EST on September 27, Owens was released from the hospital. As he left, he reportedly waved to reporters but did not comment on anything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrell_Owens
September 27, 200620 yr Who supposedly tries to commit suicide and then has a press conference that day as well????? Sorry, i hate to sound insensitive, but this is way too shady.
September 27, 200620 yr Who supposedly tries to commit suicide and then has a press conference that day as well????? Sorry, i hate to sound insensitive, but this is way too shady. He said to Sanders and others that it wasn't suicide. You have a press conference so people stop speculating about your life and what went on. Dan Le Batard just made a damn good point.
September 27, 200620 yr Maybe I shouldnt say this but it should get some laughs.. I never knew he was a St. Louis Cardinals fan
September 27, 200620 yr ok, so who's taking Dallas in the SUicide Pool this weekend? *pause for preachy posters lecture about how that was uncalled for* I don't think the Cowboys or the NFL should even comtemplate letting him on the field again this year. If I'm the Cowboys I'm putting him on IR making him him get professional help.
September 27, 200620 yr This man is mentally unstable and whomever let him out of the hospital should be fired....even if this is a lie, he shouldn't be allowed out until checked out...This reeks of TO playing the media once again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.