DumpMikeMularkey.com

JonDigital

There needs to be more of a shakeup in personnel then anything. Perhaps it's time to face facts that alot of our "playmakers" are really overrated. It's a shame when we have to settle on guys like Will Allen and Andre Goodman as our "playmakers".

Will Allen missed two VERY CATCHABLE interceptions yesterday, and he had that one stupid ass penalty for taunting. I wish we still had Surtain and Madison. Even Buckley.

mularkey's weakness as a playcaller is that he abandons the run far too often/early in the game in favor of throwing with a subpar qb and passing game in general.

he did it in buffalo and it looks like he is doing it in miami too.

Yeup, 100% correct. The guy abandoned the run in the beginning of the 3rd quarter when we had a friggin' lead.

We were down by 10 and wouldnt even run the ball with a whole quarter left. Im sorry but thats just stupid and says to your players that you have no faith in them to score 10 points in a quarter, grant it we probally havent done it this year but at least a draw green bay was just sitting back waiting for us to throw it and then drop it most of the time. The whole signing of Mularkey made no sense to me in the off-season and still baffles me.

We were down by 10 and wouldnt even run the ball with a whole quarter left. Im sorry but thats just stupid and says to your players that you have no faith in them to score 10 points in a quarter, grant it we probally havent done it this year but at least a draw green bay was just sitting back waiting for us to throw it and then drop it most of the time. The whole signing of Mularkey made no sense to me in the off-season and still baffles me.

We stopped running the ball when we were down by 4 points in the early part of the 3rd quarter. It's awesome that one of our more-effective plays of the game, was a long run by Ronnie negated by a retarded holding call and Ronnie was more or less done for the day.

mularkey's weakness as a playcaller is that he abandons the run far too often/early in the game in favor of throwing with a subpar qb and passing game in general.

he did it in buffalo and it looks like he is doing it in miami too.

Yeup, 100% correct. The guy abandoned the run in the beginning of the 3rd quarter when we had a friggin' lead.

Agreed. 62 passes by any quarterback is far too many. That alone is proof that Mularkey is not competant.