Most Memorable Marlins Game of the Year....

Guest FishFanInPA

In my opinion, the best game of the year was the one where Jacobs hit the game-winning hit against the Cubs. The previous couple of weeks we were in a huge slump and although we had won the previous night, I think this game is what turned it around for the Marlins. I will never forget leaving the stadium, we could see the players entering the locker room and they looked like a little league team that had just won the championship. So yeah I think this game was the best one of the year.

Game 3 @ Baltimore & the No-hitter go without saying.

I enjoyed that series vs the Mets that was at home in July or August - First game had the best finish (Hammer's walkoff HR off Wagner), and the last game was a real pitching duel with DTrain vs Pedro looking as good as they did all season, and just the vibe being their live was special.

Honorable mention to DTrain's 2HR game @ Shea.

Miguel Cabrera shows just how good he really is by smacking a ball into CF that was suppossed be part of his intentional base on balls. To this day I can't watch an intentional pass without thinking about Cabs.

The game in Atlanta where Borowski, Abercrombie and Willingham (to name a few) blew a multi-run lead and put the finishing touches on the season.

In my opinion, the best game of the year was the one where Jacobs hit the game-winning hit against the Cubs. The previous couple of weeks we were in a huge slump and although we had won the previous night, I think this game is what turned it around for the Marlins. I will never forget leaving the stadium, we could see the players entering the locker room and they looked like a little league team that had just won the championship. So yeah I think this game was the best one of the year.

I agree with you here. May 22nd is the date that everyone kept saying "since May 22 the Marlins have been one of the hottest teams in the NL". Plus I went to the game after I believe where Maddux pitched and threw a hissy-fit in the dugout after we started hitting him.