Terrorist group PETA calls NBA players sissys

MVPosey

can't say i disagree...

I'm interested to know which part you agree with?

They didn't even ask these players their opinion on changing balls, or even let them test it. They just said, "Here it is."

Gee, I guess if you're so opposed to using leather in sports you should boycott and stop watching them all together.

PETA is a joke.

If any other group on the face of the earth said what they said, everyone would completely and whole heartedly agree with the statement about the players being a bunch of wimps. But since it's PETA, everyone just writes off what they said as being nutjobs, which is wrong and stupid.

what about all the harmless tree's Peta cuts down to publish not only the letter but all the pamphlets they hand out everywhere.

I'm sure you think you're being really clever.

You're not.

Well, I think the players have a beef since they didn't even get to test the balls. The league just said "Use this ball." Sorry, it doesn't work that way in professional sports anymore. It was a dumb idea just to get the company that makes the balls more money.

That's why I'm with the players who bitched. Because it was merely a stupid marketing ploy.

PETA is a joke.

If any other group on the face of the earth said what they said, everyone would completely and whole heartedly agree with the statement about the players being a bunch of wimps. But since it's PETA, everyone just writes off what they said as being nutjobs, which is wrong and stupid.

what about all the harmless tree's Peta cuts down to publish not only the letter but all the pamphlets they hand out everywhere.

You're not.

You want to kill people but not animals. We get it.

PETA is a joke.

You're not.

You want to kill people but not animals. We get it.

Haha! Ba-Zing