Official NFL Postseason Thread

Dodge

still waiting on that pittsburgh playoff game?!!?

will never argue with a win - seattle controlled the game, but did enough to lose

proud of hte way the D played missing 3 of it's top 4 corners

matt played a very poor game and it was obvious that DJ wasn't healthy out there

however, engram and stevens saved the day

nice win - next week will be tough, but I think both squads are beatable - the NFC is wide open

where is your ring... let alone 5? burn! :hat

by my count, 13 people managed to pick the first two games right in the Playoff Pick'em... myself included :thumbup

I was seriously in the process of saying "Watch them screw up, just like against Washi-..." as the snap got muffed.... then a nice save by Plackemeier on the kick... too bad they lose in the next round...

can't take any of this seriously - i'm just a tall pasty dope who enjoys watching sports - fun to banter, but when I go to games and see fights break out, can't help but laugh at how stupid it all is

i've been a seahawks fan for over 20 years - in that span i've seen 3 playoff wins - i'm going to enjoy each on of them and when it's all done, well I have a wife, dog, cat and a good job to keep my mind interesting

hmm i wasnt mentioning my team now was i?. i wasnt even talking about you now was i?

typical seahawks fan comment, still bitter from last years super bowl.

got 5? better yet, got 1?

agreed... you're a good sport dude, I was really hoping you weren't going to overreact at my light chiding... I respect the Seahawks and their system, they're a good team, certainly the class of the NFC if not for the Bears

still, thats no reason to be a douchebag

Guest marlins02

hmm i wasnt mentioning my team now was i?. i wasnt even talking about you now was i?

agreed... you're a good sport dude, I was really hoping you weren't going to overreact at my light chiding... I respect the Seahawks and their system, they're a good team, certainly the class of the NFC if not for the Bears

i think he already made it pretty clear how he feels about that.

if you really took offense to that then you pretty much need to graduate HS, find another layer of skin and quit taking the actions of others so seriously

if you really took offense to that then you pretty much need to graduate HS, find another layer of skin and quit taking the actions of others so seriously

How about we all refrain from personal jabs in general?

since i read what you posted after that you have to know i was bs'ing with you, i was just seeing what response i would get, most of the time they are negitive.

i remember talking to you before, you're cool with me dude, so i apologize.