Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hooray WoW Prostitution!

Featured Replies

There'e really only one thing to say...wow.

WoW. Damn. WoW.

I dont know if anyone has played or heard of Second Life (its a vitural world) but people pay for property, clothing for their character and escorts in real US dollars! There are like 100 strip clubs on second life and you can go watch virtual dances and get a virtual lap dance. The saddest thing in the world has to be someone who pays for a virtual lap dance. Getting a virtual prosititute is just as bad!

I dont know if anyone has played or heard of Second Life (its a vitural world) but people pay for property, clothing for their character and escorts in real US dollars! There are like 100 strip clubs on second life and you can go watch virtual dances and get a virtual lap dance. The saddest thing in the world has to be someone who pays for a virtual lap dance. Getting a virtual prosititute is just as bad!

 

Wow.... THe guy who created the game is a genius!

That's not real. Please tell me it's not real.

 

yes it is. I actually downloaded second life on friday to see for myself. I created a female character (90% of users are male). Within five min 3 different people started virtual hitting on me. I looked online and there are pimps and virtual stables of prosititues that make about 30-50 US dollars a week selling of their characters!

 

The worst thing is some of the waterfront properties go for around $1,000.

An underrated part of this is the fact they are getting back together and banging again.

 

I'd love to know how that first meeting went...

 

"You got the 5000 gold?"

 

"Yeah, I got it. You got the vagina?"

 

"Yeah, lets do it."

An underrated part of this is the fact they are getting back together and banging again.

 

I'd love to know how that first meeting went...

 

"You got the 5000 gold?"

 

"Yeah, I got it. You got the vagina?"

 

"Yeah, lets do it."

 

hahaha

 

btw on second life you have to pay for a vagina or a penis if you want to have sex online.

Teens4Christ?

 

That's hilarious and ironic

Wait wait wait.

 

I can buy this game, create a female account, and sell my e-p***y for real money?

Wait wait wait.

 

I can buy this game, create a female account, and sell my e-p***y for real money?

 

 

you dont have to buy it, its free to download.

If you want to buy land then you have to pay a monthly fee of 6 dollars

Where does your character go if you don't buy land? Do you need to find a virtual park bench in a virtual downtown and live with the rest of the virtual bums?

Wait wait wait.

 

I can buy this game, create a female account, and sell my e-p***y for real money?

 

:mischief2

Where does your character go if you don't buy land? Do you need to find a virtual park bench in a virtual downtown and live with the rest of the virtual bums?

::wants to know::

 

I wonder if that Second Life World War has broken out yet

Where does your character go if you don't buy land? Do you need to find a virtual park bench in a virtual downtown and live with the rest of the virtual bums?

 

you can walk around. Some houses are private so you cant go in but alot of places are open to the public. They have virtual bars where you can buy beer for your character (sooooo sad). I played for about 30 min and got bored. I am sure there is alot more going on that I dont know about.

 

Some people have little stores where you walk in and they try to sell you stuff for your virtual house or virtual character.

 

I think the worst part is there are 5 million people that have signed up!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.