1B Dmitri Young

RF Austin Kearns

CF Ryan Church

LF Robert Fick

C Jesus Flores

P Jerome Williams

Full Preview Here

Key performance records for WASHINGTON

WASHINGTON is 6-12 in all games this season. (158-183 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 3-4 in road games this season. (73-96 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 6-12 in April games this season. (27-40 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 0-1 when playing on Sunday this season. (28-25 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 6-8 against division opponents this season. (71-91 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 2-3 in day games this season. (55-58 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 6-12 in games played on a grass field this season. (157-178 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 4-8 against right-handed starters this season. (109-134 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 5-6 after a loss this season. (81-100 over the last 3 seasons.)

WASHINGTON is 2-3 when playing against a team with a losing record this season. (72-80 over the last 3 seasons.)

Key performance records for FLORIDA

FLORIDA is 7-10 in all games this season. (168-174 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 4-6 in home games this season. (91-80 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 7-10 in April games this season. (27-35 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 1-1 when playing on Sunday this season. (27-29 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 6-6 against division opponents this season. (73-87 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 2-2 in day games this season. (58-59 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 7-10 in games played on a grass field this season. (165-171 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 5-7 against right-handed starters this season. (125-127 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 3-4 after a win this season. (83-86 over the last 3 seasons.)

FLORIDA is 3-5 when playing against a team with a losing record this season. (90-78 over the last 3 seasons.)

Good luck with Wessy out there tonight guys, I'll definitely be rooting for ya. He was one heck of a class act in Milwaukee; signing autographs all day and chattin' it up with everyone. Lets just hope he doesn't have his infamous 3 inning or shorter start he got accustomed to doing. He is a good batter though, I'll predict a hit from him today.

Good luck with Wessy out there tonight guys, I'll definitely be rooting for ya. He was one heck of a class act in Milwaukee; signing autographs all day and chattin' it up with everyone. Lets just hope he doesn't have his infamous 3 inning or shorter start he got accustomed to doing. He is a good batter though, I'll predict a hit from him today.

i thought it was wesley. but good luck, and keep him out of tomorrow's lineup (and the next two after that).

i do live here miami so have heat on tv and marlins on radio this like old days when baseball was on radio :brigginbounce

we have other no tv on tue. i think because sun tv giving heat game two of playoff

if you don't live in south florida, game is on tbs on tuesday.

stupid blackouts...only reason i'm going to the stupid game.

you donot like going games?

i do live here miami so have heat on tv and marlins on radio this like old days when baseball was on radio :brigginbounce

we have other no tv on tue. i think because sun tv giving heat game two of playoff

if you don't live in south florida, game is on tbs on tuesday.

stupid blackouts...only reason i'm going to the stupid game.

you donot like going games?

i do like going to games....it's just that it takes me forever to get to the stadium and it's just a pain in the butt to go to one. and don't forget about high prices. haven't been to a marlin game in almost two years because of that.

i thought the heat game was on abc.

and radio reception is terrible where i live...

on tue the heat game is on sun tv i think fsn giving tampa game lighting or rays