Update please.

Okay, I went to Asheville (Little town outside Asheville) and my hotel room did not have cable because they were doing some repair work and whenever I wanted to get a newspaper they were all gone. The hotel is from the 30's - very nice hotel btw. Well, I had zippo connection with the Marlins. I have no idea what is going on. Please update me.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/teams/page/FLA

That should catch you up nicely.

Thanks. I am glad I was out of town.

Since Mitre and Nolasco are on the DL who is pitching for them? I know Wes is pitching for someone but who is pitching for the other?

Oh and if Anibal goes on the DL or misses a start who might pitch for him? Was there any news on this?

Argh... Crazy week.

http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/teams/page/FLA

That should catch you up nicely.

Thanks. I am glad I was out of town.

Since Mitre and Nolasco are on the DL who is pitching for them? I know Wes is pitching for someone but who is pitching for the other?

Oh and if Anibal goes on the DL or misses a start who might pitch for him? Was there any news on this?

Argh... Crazy week.

Vanden Hurk is the other starter

I highly doubt Anibal misses a start, but who knows?

Last I read he ran Sunday and felt nothing. It was just some cramping that he says he will remedy by drinking more water.

I'm more concerned with Cabs. Yea, that big bash Sunday was a thing of beauty, but he isn't running well. On the other hand, watching him make those throws Monday night he looked okay. And he has adopted that Gary Sheffield trot to 1B whenever he hits a ground ball.

Last I read he ran Sunday and felt nothing. It was just some cramping that he says he will remedy by drinking more water.

I'm more concerned with Cabs. Yea, that big bash Sunday was a thing of beauty, but he isn't running well. On the other hand, watching him make those throws Monday night he looked okay. And he has adopted that Gary Sheffield trot to 1B whenever he hits a ground ball.

He didn't look good at all at the plate last night.

I'm concerned about Cabs as well. With the exception of the blast on Sunday, he hasn't done anything in the last 6 games or so that he's played. And his at-bats have consisted of lots of pop-ups and groundouts, very un Cabrera-like.

I remember reading the other day that he said he's being careful running, which explains his jogging to first base. He also mentioned Sunday that he's "almost 100%". I sure hope so.

ETA: I hope Cabs is in a slump, and it's nothing else.

I'm concerned about Cabs as well. With the exception of the blast on Sunday, he hasn't done anything in the last 6 games or so that he's played. And his at-bats have consisted of lots of pop-ups and groundouts, very un Cabrera-like.

I remember reading the other day that he said he's being careful running, which explains his jogging to first base. He also mentioned Sunday that he's "almost 100%". I sure hope so.

ETA: I hope Cabs is in a slump, and it's nothing else.

His last 10 games he is hitting below .180 I believe. Alot of that is supposedly pre injury. I'm inclined to think a slump that the injury expanded on. But who knows for sure.

As far as his running goes... I read that same article. And smiled. Rarely does he hit a ground ball and run it out. But I did notice his first game back it was an even slower trot. Should have heard some of the comments from people around us if you think I am hard on him for doing that.