Remember This Guy?

Junior

If he would have managed to stay healthy he definitely would have had a shot at the home run record its still possible but a reach. Im glad to see that he is healthy though because he was so fun to watch back in the 90's

In retrospect if it would have made him healthy, sure.

Him going and playing for his dad's old team is/was too awesome though.

I don't think coming to Cincy is what made him hurt. I think he would have been hurt with the M's too.

But I think with Juniors style of defense it was bound to happen that he got hurt. He would go all out for every ball that came his way. Not to mention he has an awesome cameo in Little Big League. Oh and yeah the prettiest swing in baseball, his swing is the one that you imitate when you play wiffle ball, such a pure swing.

I always recognized Griffey as if he hadnt been injured so much, would truly of been a once in a generation type player instead of just a great player.

Just glad I got to see him back in the day in Comiskey Park when he was still Griffey Prime.

In retrospect if it would have made him healthy, sure.

Him going and playing for his dad's old team is/was too awesome though.

I don't think coming to Cincy is what made him hurt. I think he would have been hurt with the M's too.

I wasn't implying that. I was saying I'd only like for him to have stayed with the Mariners if it meant he would have stayed healthy.