Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Superbad

Featured Replies

Synopsis: Superbad tells the story of two socially inept friends. For their whole life, they have developed a grossly over dependent friendship. However, they've now been accepted into different colleges and are forced, for the first time in their lives, to contemplate life apart. Evan (Michael Cera) is sweet, smart, and generally terrified. Seth (Jonah Hill), on the other hand, is foul-mouthed, volatile, and obsessed with the topic of human sexuality. This is the story of their misguided attempts to reverse a lifelong losing streak with the ladies in one panic-driven night... that awful, humiliating night you cherish for the rest of your life.

 

Starring: Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Bill Hader, Seth Rogen, Emma Stone, Stacy Edwards

 

Directed By: Greg Mottola

 

Produced By: Judd Apatow, Evan Goldberg, Shauna Robertson, Seth Rogen

 

Written By: Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen

 

Release Date: August 17, 2007

 

Trailer | Official Site | IMDB

 

 

Regular Trailer:

 

 

R-Rated Trailer:

 

 

Oh man this looks like the best high school age comedy in a loooooooooooooongtime.

"So he was an African Jew"

  • 1 month later...

Jonah Hill is a hilarious dude. Met him last year where I interned in NYC and he was extremely nice and chill to talk to. I'm definitely looking forward to this flick!

  • Author

Seriously, I've seen these trailers several times and I still laugh at them. Usually stuff will get old to me and the jokes will wear off but not these.

  • Author

The chick, 'Becca' in this is hella cute.

 

Her IMDB says she's 23, looks younger than that for sure.

YouTube channel is up with more clips from the movie.

 

http://youtube.com/user/AreYouSuperBad

I'm tempted to see more, but I don't wanna ruin anything else

 

Yea. My worry is that I've seen their best jokes already. Though, I'm hopeful because a lot of the new clips that have come out since the trailer have been equally hilarious. The scene where McLovin comes into the Home Ec class to talk to the two main guys is great. "Oh my god. That's the greatest story I've ever heard. Tell it to me again!"

 

Fox, I'm with you on the Becca girl's cuteness. I literally had to check IMDB myself to confirm that she was 23. I would've never guessed that one.

YouTube channel is up with more clips from the movie.

 

http://youtube.com/user/AreYouSuperBad

I'm tempted to see more, but I don't wanna ruin anything else

 

Yea. My worry is that I've seen their best jokes already.

 

No way. Nothing written by or starring Seth Rogen ever falls flat. He's brilliant and so too will be this movie.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Early reviews are outstanding.

 

93% on Rotten Tomatoes with 14 reviews counted (incl. Roeper, Travers, Variety)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.