Assitance To go to Games

They can drop you off without paying for parking. I did that last year when my stupid

car was acting up and my dad had to drive me and my friend.

But can they pick you up at the stadium without paying parking? Where did your dad drop you off at?

They can drop you off right outside the parking gate and pick you up inside the lot

once the game is over. He dropped me off by gate h.

They can drop you off without paying for parking. I did that last year when my stupid

But can they pick you up at the stadium without paying parking? Where did your dad drop you off at?

You only have to pay for parking if you physically park your car at the stadium.

You can easily have somebody drop you off on the street outside the parking area and not have to pay parking.

They can drop you off right outside the parking gate and pick you up inside the lot

once the game is over. He dropped me off by gate h.

Thanks for the help everyone. Go fish!

You only have to pay for parking if you physically park your car at the stadium.

You can easily have somebody drop you off on the street outside the parking area and not have to pay parking.

has anyone tried parking at the Super Wal-Mart near the stadium and walking over?

I guess its already a long walk when you park inside the stadium so if you park even more far away it must take like 15 minutes since the stadium is pretty isolated. We should have, I dont know if we already do, the guys on their bikes which take you to the boxoffice.

That's a confusing statement. I believe if you drive your car into the parking gates you have to pay for parking. But there is no law that says you can't be dropped off at the gates. It's not that far of a walk. Of course for a nominal fee you could call me and I would pick you up at the gate and drop you off at the ticket windows.

Yea right im gonna pay you, they just said they could drop me off, then my dad picks me up afdter work since he has to work late that day and his job is like 5 minutes away from the stadium.

That's a confusing statement. I believe if you drive your car into the parking gates you have to pay for parking. But there is no law that says you can't be dropped off at the gates. It's not that far of a walk. Of course for a nominal fee you could call me and I would pick you up at the gate and drop you off at the ticket windows.

I came in the second inning to the last game of the indian series, and I didn't have to pay for parking. In fact, I didn't have to pay for tickets either! I used the marlins office entrance. I was carrying my official MLB ballot box, and the ticket lady said "mr. ballot man" and smiled and let me right on through. I then took the elevator up to the one-hundred level. I might have to try that again.