Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

06-24-2007: Twinkies @ Fish - 1:05 p.m.

Featured Replies

YES! Uggla!

It really doesnt make that big of a difference, it just something easy for us to complain about. Ive played in the sun and I play basketball during the day whether Im wearing a black shirt or white shirt, Im not feeling that much different, its hot

It really doesnt make that big of a difference, it just something easy for us to complain about. Ive played in the sun and I play basketball during the day whether Im wearing a black shirt or white shirt, Im not feeling that much different, its hot

Well physics would disagree with you.

Im more interested in how they feel on the field than physics.... its hot, not doubt about it but I dont think theyre feeling much of a change whether it is a white or black jersey

Argh. I really wouldn't want to give away outs against this pitcher. Most times I'm okay with that call, though.

 

(without seeing how close/not close it was.)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.