Panthers sign Radek Dvorak

AGonzalez11

I'd like to see the terms of the deal. I was always a Dvorak fan when he was here, but I know a lot of fans were not. He's not really a scorer, more of a play maker/penalty killer type player. He'll chip in 10, maybe 12 or so goals....give you about 30 assists. A good signing for depth, still hoping there's more movement coming.

PLEASE BRING ME SLAVA KOZLOV!

Dvorak is a good player, though. Potential second liner.

I like Dvorak but he is much better suited to the third line role. The Panthers do need a scorer, though to complement Jokinen and Horton (Weiss and Stumpy are good bets to hit the 20 goal mark or be up near it as well).

PLEASE BRING ME SLAVA KOZLOV!

Dvorak is a good player, though. Potential second liner.

I like Dvorak but he is much better suited to the third line role. The Panthers do need a scorer, though to complement Jokinen and Horton (Weiss and Stumpy are good bets to hit the 20 goal mark or be up near it as well).

Playing left wing for your Florida Panthers, number 13, Slavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!

GROWWOWWWWOWWLLL!

With today's moves, what are your guesses on what the lines will look like this year...Here's my guess...

Peltonen-Jokinen-Stumpel

Zednik-Weiss-Horton

Olesz-McLean-Dvorak

???-Campbell-???

I'm thinking Booth, and Kreps on the last line, but that could change. Who knows, maybe McArdle gets a shot in camp.

I really like the way the top 3 lines are shaping up. Much more speed than last season. Sure, it would have been great to add one of the top FA forwards, but the money being thrown around today was outragous. Just proves what a bargin Horton is and will be. I think we will be fine offensively though. Weiss and Horton should both improve on their production from a year ago. A big key is Olesz. I expect him to take a big step this year and crack 20 goals. Hopefully Zednick can have a Stumpel like season here as well.

If all goes well we'll have a pair of 30+ goal scorers in Jokinen and Horton, and 5 potential 20+ goal scorers in Weiss, Stumpel, Zednick, Peltonen, and Olesz. McLean and Dvorak should be good for 12-15 as well.

we have room for another forward I want the big name guy still I want blake

Its a little late for that. He signed for 5 years $20 million.

yeah I just read that son of a b$$$$

oh wells Slava is left at least for a top line. I dont want Pelt on the top line