What's the stupidest/weirdest dream you've ever had?

I'm sure this topic has been done before but why not start a new one. K, I'll start 'cause... I started the topic. I've probably had a lot of stupid ones but I'll just post the one I can remember.

Stupidest: I was doing some girl, right? Ok, she fell off the bed and started laughing. I look over and she has a f***ing dick. No f***ing lie. I swear to God. Funny thing is, when I was doing her, she didn't have it! So it appeared when she fell. What the f***, man? I really liked this girl in real life too so every time I saw her I just couldn't help but wonder if she had a dick. I was going out with her for 2 months but just dating. I wonder if she has a dick. Man, I can't believe that dream. More like a f***ing nightmare. Ugh, she had a dick. This happened like 3 years ago by the way.

Weirdest: Well my stupidest dream can definitely be the weirdest but I'll go with something else. You know that wrestler, Sting? I WAS STING. Oh f*** yeah I even had silver face paint. I was about to wrestle but then it turns out I was just a fan. LMAO PWNED.

Look, it's 7:00 AM and I'm bored, cut me some slack. SHARE EMBARRASSING DREAMS NOW.

stupidest: I was a cartoon squirrel and me and my family were all different colors, blue

pink, green, purple. We were all playing around in the forest and all of a sudden this

huge alligator comes and while the rest of my family starts hauling ass out of there,

i'm there frozen stiff and can't move.

Weirdest: I'm in my bed falling asleep and all of a sudden I hear a horse outside

my window. The horse then proceeds to stick his head through my window and

starts biting me.

The stupidest dream is when I had woke up about 3 times already having the urge to take a leak, but I didn't. So as soon as I go back to sleep I am walking in the snow in my dream, and I still feel the urge to urinate in my dream. So I take my bottle and try to pee in it and my wang gets stuck in it. :|

best dream i've ever had is when I was little, I dreamt that I was in a world made out of legos, and I was this little lego person walking around in it and interacting with all these other lego people. it was madness.

I rarely remember my dreams now though, the only ones I remember are from a long time ago, only ones I remember now have to be pretty disturbing for me to remember.

A few months before the Football title game this year I dreamt that UF was losing to Ohio St by 40 at half time and for some reason I yelled "In your fu**ing face Bernie Machen" (President of UF).... Well, after saying that, a group of people yelled, I cant believe you would say something like that the day he died.... I woke up right after that feeling like an ass for making that comment, realized a couple hours later it was just a dream

Stupidest: I was doing some girl, right? Ok, she fell off the bed and started laughing. I look over and she has a f***ing dick. No f***ing lie. I swear to God. Funny thing is, when I was doing her, she didn't have it! So it appeared when she fell. What the f***, man? I really liked this girl in real life too so every time I saw her I just couldn't help but wonder if she had a dick. I was going out with her for 2 months but just dating. I wonder if she has a dick. Man, I can't believe that dream. More like a f***ing nightmare. Ugh, she had a dick. This happened like 3 years ago by the way.

You sure that was a dream bro?

I also had a dream that cows were cutting peoples head's off with a guillotine...

And another random dream where I was walking through town and a HOT woman gets stripped down to her lingerie by a bunch of crazy Filipino midgets. :|

Guest ShaqandWade323

All right, so I'm running through a pool of marshmallows in my flip flops, right? Then the manager came running out of nowhere and he starts going "mhmnuhmuh" and there's only 18 seconds to eject before the bowling alley closes and Tom, you were there but you didn't look like Tom and that was freaking me out. I love cheese.

Another weird dream. Well wasn't a dream. I was dreaming that someone was trying to break into my apartment. Wake up in a daze. Don't even realize I'm awake. I think I see somebody looking in through my window. (Although it's closed and the blinds are down). Walk up to the window and punch it. Break right through it. Obviously I woke up right then and was like what the f*** did I just do. I'm bleeding a bit, but the blinds saved me from further cuts. Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done. And no illegal substances or alcohol was involved. The next few days sucked as it was in January and was pretty damn cold.

Another weird dream. Well wasn't a dream. I was dreaming that someone was trying to break into my apartment. Wake up in a daze. Don't even realize I'm awake. I think I see somebody looking in through my window. (Although it's closed and the blinds are down). Walk up to the window and punch it. Break right through it. Obviously I woke up right then and was like what the f*** did I just do. I'm bleeding a bit, but the blinds saved me from further cuts. Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done. And no illegal substances or alcohol was involved. The next few days sucked as it was in January and was pretty damn cold.

I did that too, twice, but both times it was just my wall.... Somebody was pissing me off and right as my fist was reaching their face, the face turned into a wall

I don't have a lot of dreams but the ones I do have are extremely realistic and have me questioning whether or not they actually happened for a short time after I wake up.

Also a lot of stuff that happens in those dreams I actually have d?j? vu in real life.