All-Time Avatars

Guest Festa

Guest Festa

In my opinion as a veteran user ( :lol ), the following members should have their avatars declared MB.com Civic Landmarks:

el penguino I swear to G**, I thought that was a whale for the first year or so. I never could make out the penguin.

Mabdul Doobakus Funny story, in one of those late night chats we used to have a long time ago, we (can't remember who it is was exactly) were doing some e-stalking and stumbled onto Mabdul's myspace page and saw the blown up version. Previous to that nobody knew what the hell was in his avatar. I thought it was a kite for some reason. I see Mabdul's cleaned it up since then.

Madman81 I've always thought this avatar was pretty funny.

Admin It gives you the users name. I sported it once for cool points. I think that's the only time Admin hasn't used it.

Marlin Nation One of those avatars that hasn't been changed in a loooooong time. I know it's MN posting when I see that image.

Marlins2003 As you can clearly see, this Miggy mug was taken before Cabs started making the daily trips to McDonalds. I don't think 2003's had a different avatar since I joined in 2004.

It just wouldn't be MB.com without these avatars.

:mischief

Guest ShaqandWade323

Flamarlins3's is a classic.

If anyone can remember my first avatar they get 4 cool points.

You had the one guy from Lost as yours for a while.

Mabdul Doobakus hasn't changed his in a long either.

I like changing them every once in awhile though. I get bored with a certain theme after some time.

But the rapture would occur if Mabdul changed his! I mean, we would never recognize his witty, intellectual posts anymore without his avatar. It all just be a bunch of rambling and words that don't make no sense whatsoever!

• 4 months later...
Guest iFesta Touch

Oh noes, as Fox pointed out in the Chat thread, Marlins2003's sig is in danger of being removed forever!

I move for an injunction on all Marlins2003 related avatar changes.

!!!!

Guest FlummoxedLummox

No love for Hotcorner? He's been the Tick for as long as I've been here.

Not so, he had a kid in a blue hat blowing bubble gum for quite some time before the tick

"as long as I've been here"