Bronx Is Burning

Hammerhead

Whoever plays Steinbrenner isn't a very good actor though.

:| :| :| :|

He's Oliver Platt and is a very very very highly regarded supporting actor, so I don't know where you are coming from. He's an outstanding actor, The fact he doesn't fit your definition of Steinbrenner(which is a very tough role to play because everyone already has an idea of him) does not take away that fact.

I enjoyed it, but I won't go out of my way to catch it again (I never really plan what I watch on TV).

But hey, if it's on, I'll watch.

LOST :whistle

The Home RUn Derby was so boring that I literally fell asleep before being able to watch it. Im glad to hear it was good I need to watch it.

LOST is basically the only show in the last decade I have watched regularly.

ESPN is getting better with these....Tuturro is great as Billy Martin, anyone remember the Joe Torre one after the 96 season? (with fat Paul Sorvino playing Torre) that was their first one i believe and it was AWFUL!!! the fans were painted on canvas and all the players threw like girls.....so this is a BIG improvement....altho I agree the guy who plays Reggie could be alot bigger and should have studied Reggies swing more......Tom Jayne and Barry Pepper did a better job as Mantle/Maris in '61........

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen bits and pieces and it looks pretty good (may get it when it comes out on DVD), but I don't know about the splicing of real footage in with the actors. Looks kind of amateurish. Speaking of amateurish, I noticed that when "Reggie Jackson" was batting tonight in a game against KC, the backdrop of Yankee Stadium and the fans was a still....as in, none of the fans were moving. Kind of strange.