Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wow... Just wow

Featured Replies

I can't believe their are people who want to adopt it, I really can't

 

Lockport Police received a 911 call from a frantic City of Lockport mother Sunday afternoon.

 

The mother told Lockport Police that she left her two year old unattended for a short time and after hearing the baby scream, she ran to see what was wrong.

 

When she got in the room, she told Lockport Police the dog, named "Bear" had sodomized the toddler. The mother screamed, scaring the dog out of the house, but the dog was still attached to the baby.

 

One neighbor told 2 On Your Side, she heard the mother screaming "the dog is raping my baby." Neighbors ran to help, but only one man was able to get the dog and child apart.

 

Anastacio Castillo says "I tried to get the dog away from the baby, the dog was already inside the baby." When the baby was finally free, he was visibly sick. Castillo says the boy was vomiting and bleeding.

 

The baby was rushed to Women and Children's Hospital where the toddler underwent reconstructive surgery.

 

The dog is being held at the Niagara County SPCA for evalution. An animal behavior specialist is scheduled to evaluate the pitbull on Friday.

 

Since the attack, over 20 people have called the SPCA asking to adopt the pitbull. Hear those calls by clicking Video.

 

The Niagara County District Attorney's office is assisting Lockport Police with the investigation.

 

Miranda Workman, behavior specialist at Purrfect Paws in Amherst says, "Most likely this is not a learned behavior. Dogs in tact, not spayed or neutered have a higher hormonal drive."

 

She urges parents to never, ever leave their children alone with a dog.

 

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=49447

I can't believe their are people who want to adopt it, I really can't

 

 

Leaving a naked baby alone with an unneutered dog...Sorry but that's the parents fault, not the dog. There's atleast two problems with that, that being the dog with the baby, and the dog not being neutered. I, for one, would adopt the dog, and most of my friends said the same thing after hearing the story.

 

I feel REALLY REALLY bad for the baby, don't get me wrong. It's horrible what happened. But it's the parents fault.

  • Author

Their's no doubt about that but all I said was how a person would want a dog who sodomized a baby. I don't get that

Their's no doubt about that but all I said was how a person would want a dog who sodomized a baby. I don't get that

 

 

To save it from being killed. It's not for the fact of owning the dog, but so that they don't euthanize it.

I really didnt need to read that.

 

Thanks in advance for the nightmare Im about to have.

ive NEVER heard about that happening before and didnt even think about it being able to happen. wow thats f***ing disgusting

:o :confused :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.