July 25, 200719 yr Wewt, I look forward to it being raided by Canadians claiming the Panthers have no fans.
July 25, 200719 yr Wewt, I look forward to it being raided by Canadians claiming the Panthers have no fans. LOL
July 25, 200719 yr Wewt, I look forward to it being raided by Canadians claiming the Panthers have no fans. Don't forget the Hurricanes fans that claim that Erik Cole doesn't dive, he just catches bad edges.
July 25, 200719 yr Author So far, there are 59 members, I think it was made yesterday. All the Panthers need now is a fan club.
July 25, 200719 yr So far, there are 59 members, I think it was made yesterday. All the Panthers need now is a fan club. They have one, you gotta sign up at the games. They've got a booth setup in the main concourse.
July 25, 200719 yr I was going to signup but the link is not working. Yup, the board appears to have blown up. Canadians fail at the internets.
July 25, 200719 yr I was going to signup but the link is not working. Yup, the board appears to have blown up. Canadians fail at the internets. It works for me.
July 25, 200719 yr Author Just go to panthers.nhl.com . Its their top story on their home page. 85 members now.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.