Jim Rome

Am I the real Jim Rome?

Is the sky blue? Does Pac-Man Jones have run-ins with the law? Does soccer suck? Is Lance Armstrong the greatest cyclist of all-time?

If you were the real Jim Rome you would then -

*Pause for 10 seconds*

*Repeat what you just said in a different way* Does Soccer Blow? Lance Armstrong. The greatest cyclist of all time? *Pause 5 seconds* Does Pac-Man Jones have problems with the cops at strip clubs? Is the sky Blue?

*Pause an additional 10 seconds*

*Ask original question in sarcastic voice* "am I the real Jim Rome"

*Repeat in same way as first time* Is the sky blue? Does Pac-Man Jones have run-ins with the law? Does soccer suck? Is Lance Armstrong the greatest cyclist of all-time?

Rack 'em.

God I hate Jim Rome.

He's about as real as Slava Medvedenko's chance at an emmy....that no talent hack.

Stephen A. - my man, jealousy will get you nowhere. And by the way, have you always used your middle initial? Did you go to your first kindergarten class and introduce yourself as "Stephen A. Smith"? Give me a break!

Guest marlins02

I hate Stephen A. Smith more than i hate hall of famer micheal irvin.

get it right :mis2

Stephen A. knows bball and need's to stick with the NBA, none of this multi sport commentary sh*t from him. i still cant believe ESPN let David Aldrige go for him.

I really dont care much about Jim Rome to have an opinion on him.

on a side note and i know some will disagree but Irvin's hall of fame speech is probably one ill always remember and is one of the best i ever heard.