August 15, 200719 yr Topes lose 10-4 to Round RockRobert Andino: 0/4 Reggie Abercrombie: 1/4 3b k John Gall: 1/4 r Val Pascucci: 1/3 2b rbi bb k Scott Seabol: 1/4 r Brett Carroll: 2/4 r cs Paul Hoover: 2/3 r 2b 2rbi bb Paul Mildren: 5.1ip 5h 2r(2er) 0bb k 2hr Craig Molldrem: .2ip 2h 2r(2er) 0bb k Mauro Zarate: (BS,3) 1ip 2h 0r 0bb k Logan Kensing: (L, 0-1) .1ip 3h 4r(4er) bb k Erasmo Ramirez: .2ip 1h 1r(1er) 0bb k Harvey Garcia: 1ip 1h 1r(1er) bb 2k hr MudcatsDante Brinkley: 3/4 3r 2hr(8,9) 2rbi bb k Eric Riggs: 2/4 2r 2b bb Chase Lambin: 2/5 r 2b 3b 3rbi Lee Mitchell: 2/5 r 2b hr(20) rbi Grant Psomas: 0/2 3bb Jai Miller: 0/4 bb 2k Brett Hayes: 0/5 k Jimmy Serrano: (L, 4-2) 2.2ip 6h 6r(6er) 3bb 2k James Russ: 1.1ip 3h 2r(2er) 0bb 2k Jesus Delgado: 1.2ip 2h 0r bb 0k Matt Yourkin: 1.1ip 1h 1r(1er) 0bb 3k hr Scott Nestor: 2ip 0h 0r 0bb k Jupiter beats Brevard County, 7-1Kris Harvey: 1/5 r hr(11) 2rbi 2k Chris Coghlan: 0/4 r bb k Gaby Sanchez: 3/5 2r 2b hr(9) 3rbi k Andy Jenkins: 2/5 rbi JT Restko: 1/4 k Aaron Thompson: (W, 4-8) 7ip 3h 0r 2bb 7k Jeff Gogal: 1ip 2h 1r(1er) bb 2k Todd Doolittle: 1ip 0h 0r bb 2k Greensboro loses 7-2 to RomeJohn Raynor: 1/4 sb(54) Scott Cousins: 1/3 r 2b bb k Jacob Blackwood: 0/4 Logan Morrison: 2/4 r 2b rbi k Spike McDougal: 2/4 Chris Hatcher: 0/4 2k Greg Burns: 1/3 Graham Taylor: 5ip 4h 2r(0er) 3bb 7k hr Don Czyz: (L, 3-5) 1.1ip 4h 5r(5er) bb 2k Brad Stone: 2.2ip 2h 0r 0bb k Jamestown had the night off (All Star Game), GCL Marlins were off
August 15, 200719 yr Lee Mitchell is having himself a good year. K's are high but his other numbers look good.
August 15, 200719 yr Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status.
August 15, 200719 yr Call Raynor up already... looking at Jim Serrano, 31, hes had some solid years in the minors his whole career but was never really called up, I can see him maybe being a Lee Gardener down the rode...
August 15, 200719 yr Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect
August 15, 200719 yr Author Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud
August 15, 200719 yr Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud I figured you had given up with this person by now my friend.
August 15, 200719 yr Author Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud I figured you had given up with this person by now my friend. doctor said i need to stop holding in how i feel
August 15, 200719 yr Wow, this is a first. I agree with Spike over Ramp! :lol I have given up on trying/listening/understanding Marlins1 a long time ago. You simply can't argue with someone like that. He is a minor league Spike.
August 15, 200719 yr Wow, this is a first. I agree with Spike over Ramp! :lol I have given up on trying/listening/understanding Marlins1 a long time ago. You simply can't argue with someone like that. He is a minor league Spike. What? You mean he doesn't think Willingham can play either? :blink:
August 15, 200719 yr Author Wow, this is a first. I agree with Spike over Ramp! :lol I have given up on trying/listening/understanding Marlins1 a long time ago. You simply can't argue with someone like that. He is a minor league Spike. fine.... i'm with you guys
August 15, 200719 yr Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud the B is for Best prospect .I hope you guys are ready to get on board when his Marlins 1B next year ,give me one Marlin's minor leaguer position player this level or higher that has done better.
August 15, 200719 yr Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud the B is for Best prospect .I hope you guys are ready to get on board when his Marlins 1B next year ,give me one Marlin's minor leaguer position player this level or higher that has done better. Val Pascucci. His stats clearly show he is better. I don't care if he's in the PCL and its a hitters league; well Gaby is in a league where he is much older than the rest of his competition.
August 15, 200719 yr Author Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud the B is for Best prospect .I hope you guys are ready to get on board when his Marlins 1B next year ,give me one Marlin's minor leaguer position player this level or higher that has done better. He's the best Marlins positional player that says nothing, because we have the worst positional prospects in all of baseball and anyway, Brett Carroll has put up better numbers at 2 higher levels than Gaby this year and he plays better defense
August 15, 200719 yr Excellent to see that Thompson and Volstad are pitching so well now...glad to see Gaby on a nice streak too, if he could get that average up in the .295-.300 area to close out the season I think we have to give him back his prospect status. you don't have to give him something he never lost . his a stud prospect come on! he's barely a B prospect let alone a stud the B is for Best prospect .I hope you guys are ready to get on board when his Marlins 1B next year ,give me one Marlin's minor leaguer position player this level or higher that has done better. He's the best Marlins positional player that says nothing, because we have the worst positional prospects in all of baseball and anyway, Brett Carroll has put up better numbers at 2 higher levels than Gaby this year and he plays better defense well I'm glad you guys pick Vall Pascucci & Brett Carroll because i like both, but you need to be serious or everybody here wont take you for know it all anymore but I still love you
August 16, 200719 yr Your a strange egg. If Gaby Sanchez starts at any position at any point in the season for the Marlins next year Ill eat a dead grasshopper.
August 16, 200719 yr Your a strange egg. If Gaby Sanchez starts at any position at any point in the season for the Marlins next year Ill eat a dead grasshopper. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Gaby started at first base sometime next year for the Marlins. Who else is there if Mike Jacobs goes down(again)? He will be in Double A next year and he is swinging a nice bat right now. Hope you like dead grasshoppers.
August 16, 200719 yr te name='Spike' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:53 PM' post='1495523'] Your a strange egg. If Gaby Sanchez starts at any position at any point in the season for the Marlins next year Ill eat a dead grasshopper. Don't worry The Godfather I'll get him one cover with chocolate
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.