Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Football Week 6 Discussion

Featured Replies

Canes are getting dominated.

Guess they won't be ranked next week.

 

I'm watching Wisconsin-Illinois on ESPN. In the last cut scene, did they just show Illini fans doing a Riverdance?!

Don't worry, JMU lost to UNC this year too and we're still a good team. Hell I bet we could beat Miami.

Don't worry, JMU lost to UNC this year too and we're still a good team. Hell I bet we could beat Miami.

 

7-0 Northeastern :mischief

UF has one key advantage over Glen Dorsey tonight, they don't get pumped before a game by listening to Phil Collins.

 

 

Glenn Dorsey too? :lol what's the story behind that? I know Ray Lewis gets pumped before games by listening to Phil Collins also.

 

BTW: Rashard Mendenhall is good. Really good.

Not too much of a story, but there was an article about it in the UF school newspaper. Apparently he listens to "In the Air Tonight" before every game, and he said "It gets me pumped up because I can feel it coming in the air tonight," which is one of the least threatening things a defensive player can possibly say.

 

 

That's the song Ray Lewis listens to before every game too. :lol

How bad is UM and BC? TERRIBLE!

BC is 5-0 and have already beaten Georgia Tech.

 

And cant score on Bowling Green??? Give me a break! OVERRATED!

Don't worry, JMU lost to UNC this year too and we're still a good team. Hell I bet we could beat Miami.

 

7-0 Northeastern :mischief

 

We'll be aight. Got some injuries to our best RB and WR but with Landers under center I'm not worried.

  • Author

How bad is UM and BC? TERRIBLE!

BC is 5-0 and have already beaten Georgia Tech.

 

And cant score on Bowling Green??? Give me a break! OVERRATED!

Dude, it's 14-3 in the first quarter. Lay off the red bull.

How bad is UM and BC? TERRIBLE!

BC is 5-0 and have already beaten Georgia Tech.

 

And cant score on Bowling Green??? Give me a break! OVERRATED!

Dude, it's 14-3 in the first quarter. Lay off the red bull.

 

methinks someone took BC -20....Go BG :mischief

How bad is UM and BC? TERRIBLE!

BC is 5-0 and have already beaten Georgia Tech.

 

 

Tech didn't have Choice, one of the top RB in the nation.

 

A win is a win but I don't think they would have won if Choice was healthy.

I'm watching Wisconsin-Illinois on ESPN. In the last cut scene, did they just show Illini fans doing a Riverdance?!

 

I dont know how much time you have spent around Illini fans, but they are all douchebags.

 

They are the Notre Dame of public schools.

How bad is UM and BC? TERRIBLE!

BC is 5-0 and have already beaten Georgia Tech.

 

And cant score on Bowling Green??? Give me a break! OVERRATED!

Dude, it's 14-3 in the first quarter. Lay off the red bull.

 

methinks someone took BC -20....Go BG :mischief

 

Good luck with your picks too douchebag!

Yea, he definitely took the Canes. Suckers bet.

 

I have BC -10 as part of a 3 team teaser.

 

Who are the other 2 teams?

  • Author

Yea, he definitely took the Canes. Suckers bet.

 

I have BC -10 as part of a 3 team teaser.

 

Who are the other 2 teams?

USF -6

Bama -1

  • Author

Wisconsin has to be the worst #5 team ever, at least this late in the season.

I thought they were highly overrated last year too. Did they even play Ohio St and Michigan last year?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.