Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Free tour" of the Orange Bowl!

Featured Replies

So, I'll miss the old girl and wanted to walk through just one more time.

 

Last Sunday, I drove over and took a few pics of the facade outside the west end zone. I asked the security guard if (please) I could go inside, but she wouldn't allow it. But she did say the stadium is open to the public M-F 8:00-5:00.

 

I went back yesterday, and entered thru the stadium manager's office at Gate 14. All they asked for was my drivers license, which they kept until I was done. Then they let me & my spouse have full access. I walked the 50 yard line, and the upper deck. Got some cool pictures and met a member of the 1980 Eagles who was visiting as well. No one went with us so we were totally on our own for the self-guided tour. Of course, the locker rooms & press box were off limits.

 

All in all, a great opportunity to see the old place and get some final snaps before the end.

 

I highly recommend it.

 

PS - Just to be sure, if you want to go, call the stadium managers office in advance at 305-643-7100 for holiday days & hours.

Were you allowed to piss in the trough in the disgusting bathrooms, just for old time's sake?

Bathrooms are really bad. Must've been a great experience though. You were standing at the place where some of our seats will be though

I was taking a seat the FIU game but the cop made me return it. Idiot

 

:lol What did you expect?

I was taking a seat the FIU game but the cop made me return it. Idiot

 

:lol What did you expect?

 

It was the last game, it wouldnt bother them. Its not like theyre gonna auction off EVERY seat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.