10 current players better than Wade

dolphinsaresweeet

Theres probably a good 10 players that are better than him, however if you listed them in this thread you would be bashed to hell.

Agreed.

Please name them. Wade certainly isn't playing his best ball this year coming off of the surgeries and playing on a team lacking in talent, but I'm interested in what 10 players you'd rather have on your team then him.

If we're talking about how DWade looks on the court this season, its easy, not sure if thats whats going on here though.

What's going on, in my opinion, is that he is still recovering from his offseason surgeries and playing on a team where he gets zero help.

As for who you'd rather have...I'll give you Kobe and LeBron...But you're crazy if you'd take "garnett, allen, pierce, duncan, davis, nash, stoudamire, marion" over a healthy Wade given his age. Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are great and are great playing together, but neither one of them is a better overall player than Wade. Garnett used to be in that category though. Same with Duncan...a Hall of Famer, but at this point, if given the choice, i'm taking Wade. Davis, Nash, Stoudamire, and Marion...not even close.

For just THIS year, you can make the argument for a number of guys, but as he gets healthy, Wade is one of the top 3 players in the NBA.

If we're talking about how DWade looks on the court this season, its easy, not sure if thats whats going on here though.

What's going on, in my opinion, is that he is still recovering from his offseason surgeries and playing on a team where he gets zero help.

As for who you'd rather have...I'll give you Kobe and LeBron...But you're crazy if you'd take "garnett, allen, pierce, duncan, davis, nash, stoudamire, marion" over a healthy Wade given his age. Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are great and are great playing together, but neither one of them is a better overall player than Wade. Garnett used to be in that category though. Same with Duncan...a Hall of Famer, but at this point, if given the choice, i'm taking Wade. Davis, Nash, Stoudamire, and Marion...not even close.

For just THIS year, you can make the argument for a number of guys, but as he gets healthy, Wade is one of the top 3 players in the NBA.

at there current age yes i have to take wade if i was starting a team today over garnett and duncan...

now if they were all 25 and i had to pick one.... duncan, garnett, then wade....

Wait, don't quote those things and attribute them to me please. I dont think the Wade isnt healthy yet thing is totally fair.

"A healthy Wade" :lol

A player's value does not exclude his proneness to injury

What is the criteria? If I'm picking via a draft, I take guys like Chris Paul and Deron Williams over Wade because they are much better PGs who involve their team, thereby leading to more victories. They are also younger and have much much much less mileage.

If you are talking about someone who is on a straight line to being a top player, I take Dwight Howard or Durant.

If you are talking about player in prime and healthy, I throw in guys like Tmac and Steve Nash.

Listen, Wade is a top ten player in the league right now and probably goes in the top 10 of a new draft. He went in the top 10 of Bill Simmon's trade value ranking. Is this just a way to instigate an unnessecary debate?

I definitely take Duncan, Lebron, and Kobe over him though.