NFC Championship Game

yankeefan21

Pinch me, this must be a dream.

Isn't it supposed to Mets/Jets or Yankees/Giants? I thought that was some kind of law.

I had no choice about the Mets, they were forced upon me from the day I was born. But as a kid that was forming his sports allegiances during the mid to late 80's, the Giants were kind of a given.

Isn't it supposed to Mets/Jets or Yankees/Giants? I thought that was some kind of law.

I had no choice about the Mets, they were forced upon me from the day I was born. But as a kid that was forming his sports allegiances during the mid to late 80's, the Giants were kind of a given.

Hahahaa I hear that!! Same here!!! Jets were sh*t and how can you not root for Bavaro, Simms, LT, Joe Morris and Co. The old dark blue GIANTS helmet gives me nostalgia.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone over 50 is a Giants fan in New England for the most part. Many New Englanders grew up as Giants fans before there were the patriots. This will be a very regionalized with interest superbowl. I think Green Bay would of drawn more people in, hype wise.

Hahahaa I hear that!! Same here!!! Jets were sh*t and how can you not root for Bavaro, Simms, LT, Joe Morris and Co. The old dark blue GIANTS helmet gives me nostalgia.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Giant from that era: Phil freakin McConkey. How could you not like that guy?

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Giant from that era: Phil freakin McConkey. How could you not like that guy?

Duuuuuuude!!! Phil McConkey!!! White ass wide receiver and punt returner!!! He wasn't that good, but still!!!!

Stephen Baker?

Raul Allegre?

Harry Carson?

Carl Banks?

Pepper Johnson?

Jumbo Elliott?

Man I love that late 80's Giants lineup.