Official Wrestling Discussion

I'm fine with Orton winning last night. I'm interested to see where they go with it.

Orton vs Cena cant happen at Wrestlemania now can it? Orton vs Bryan happened 3 times in the last few months.

I assume it'll be CM Punk vs Orton at Rumble. I could see HHH getting involved in that match and that could start HHH vs CM Punk.

Looks like they are setting up Orton vs Cena vs Bryan at Rumble, which I think will be good.

Assuming HBK is coming back for one more match, I'd have him cost Bryan the match and have Orton retain.

Lesnar wins the Rumble and challeges Orton at Wrestlemania. At elimination chamber, HHH costs Punk the match against Orton and sets up their match at Mania.

Wrestlemnia XXX:

Cena vs Undertaker

Lesnar vs Orton for the WWE championship

Punk vs HHH

Bryan vs HBK

I don't think the WWE can do better than that. Having the Lesnar vs Orton match for the championship elevates it to the level of the other three. There would be four matches on the card that could potentially headline the show.

They also spoiled another return tonight through their Smackdown taping yesterday.

Brock Lesnar returns tonight and beats down Mark Henry.

Awesome!

Hopefully this means he is in the rumble.

However, a fatal 4 way match between Orton, Cena, Bryan and Lesnar would also be awesome.

Well if you hadn't read the spoiler of Friday's show, it wouldn't have been spoiled.

The network has a six month commitment, so it'll cost you $60 for 6 months. Even if you don't like it after that period, you will still have gotten 6 PPVs (including Wrestlemania and Summerslam) for the price of one. If you wait until March 22 to sign up, your six month period will cover 7 PPVs. Seems like a no brainer if you are a wrestling fan.

Agreed. A lot of people seem to be going nuts and making s*** up about it. "Oh it's $10 a month and $10 more for PPVs and $5 more if you wanna watch RAW every week," and I'm like, "wtf?"

I'm sure we'll hear all about it during the next 5 or 6 Monday night raws. They'll make it clear that the $9.99 includes PPVs.

The last few years I've gotten Wrestlemania, Extreme Rules and Summerslam. The network will end up saving me over $100 over the next six months, so I'm quite happy about that.

Amazes me how much PPV's are in America. In the UK they cost £15 which just now is roughly $25 and thats only 8/12 PPV's in the year, with the other 4 (Elimination Chamber, Extreme Rules, MITB and Hell in Cell) free. Well when I say free - they are on Sky Sports which I pay for anyway so no additional charge.

That ending tonight, oh my goodness. That crowd was incredible for that.

Go Rhode Island!

I'm glad that they ended him being a part of the Wyatts. I'm wondering if Bryan will be in the Rumble or if he will have a singles match at the PPV?

Right now its the Rumble, Lesnar vs Big Show and Cena vs Orton. Usually they have around 4 matches in addition to the Rumble Match.

Maybe a Divas Match? What else could they do?

Go Rhode Island!

I'm glad that they ended him being a part of the Wyatts. I'm wondering if Bryan will be in the Rumble or if he will have a singles match at the PPV?

Right now its the Rumble, Lesnar vs Big Show and Cena vs Orton. Usually they have around 4 matches in addition to the Rumble Match.

Maybe a Divas Match? What else could they do?

Looks like AJ vs Naomi will be a match. Also the tag team titles might be defended