Official Wrestling Discussion

Cena vs Wyatt was also added.

So we have:

Orton vs Batista vs Bryan (assuming he wins)

HHH vs Bryan

Lesnar vs Undertaker

Cena vs Wyatt

30 Man Battle Royal

That leaves room for a Divas Match, Cesaro vs Swagger (maybe for the IC belt), Tag Titles and something with the Shield?

So WWE.com has a list of dream wrestlemania XXX matches.

Orton vs Bryan vs HHH for the title

Cena vs Undertaker

Lesnar vs Batista

Roman Reigns vs Big E

Money in the Bank Match

Their "dream" matches are with guys on the active roster and appears to be 10x better than whats actually being rumored. Why dont they just do that card?

Any match with Cena in it is far from a 'dream' match.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't going to include this because I didn't want someone to get spoilers, but as its been mentioned already...

Taker is old school, he offered Randy Orton the chance to beat the streak years ago. The whole thing was way overblown and the two HBK matches were the peak of it all. After that... he shouldn't have fought Triple H twice, he should've ended it then.

The thing is... what is after the streak? He's only been doing Mania for years now so what's the point? People always debate who is deserving of beating the streak, but why does it matter? Lesnar may have been in the right place at the right time. It's not that he's the one who deserves it, its just that Taker may want to retire and, as an old school guy, he was going to go out on his back. So why not Lesnar? It just happens that Lesnar is the guy in the year that Taker wanted to go.

Or... he's going to fight Sting at Mania 31, but they wanted to make it about something else. Its not about the stupid streak, but about two veteran guys who have never fought before in their last ever matches. I'm way more into that match then the streak being part of it. Sting will have one WWE match, just one and maybe Taker wants to put Sting over. Remove the streak, put the heat on someone like Lesnar (who doesn't give a s*** what people think of him) and free Sting for that win.

Lesnar will now be known as the guy who beat the streak and he's still under WWE contract. He can put someone like Bryan over at Summerslam with this under his belt.

The whole thing is just brilliant. We want things like this anyway, we want to be surprised, we want to not see things coming. Brilliant.

Doesn't taker hate Lesnar in real life? Kind of s***ty to have him lose it against someone who ditched the WWE and who he hates.

No they're friends, he invited Lesnar a couple years ago to come back and have a WM match. It's a great move by Taker and WWE like Artistic Hate mentioned because now the Taker vs Sting match next year isn't about the streak and it adds to the unpredictability.

Taker apparently suffered a concussion and the feeling backstage is that he is done. We'll have to wait and see. He wanted to work with Lesnar back in 2010 and was willing to lose then. It is his streak and if he wanted to lose then... so be it. If he wanted it to be Lesnar then so be it. Like I said... this could all just be as simple as Taker deciding he's done in the last month or so and that it just happened to be the year of fighting Lesnar.

Here's another thing though, Jim Ross predicts that Lesnar will go into Mania 31 as the WWE champion. Remember that rumor of Rock-Brock for Mania? What if that now happens at Mania 31? Sure, we saw them fight many years ago at Summerslam, but they're both much bigger stars now. Lesnar doesn't need the title, but now he has the tag of "streak killer" to his name. I'd enjoy seeing Rock-Brock to be honest, I don't see any other Mania match for either of them that I'd want to watch.