February 21, 200818 yr We had a tie in the Best Film category and we're going to vote for the winner between the two right here. You have until Saturday night. Your choices: No Country For Old Men There Will Be Blood
February 23, 200818 yr No Country for Old Men is officially one of the most overrated films in recent memory. Concur. Solid movie, not the masterpiece people are making it out to be.
February 23, 200818 yr No Country for Old Men is officially one of the most overrated films in recent memory. Concur. Solid movie, not the masterpiece people are making it out to be. Having never seen No Country for Old Men, I was sucked in after the Oscars a few years ago (pardon me if my mind is going). I was so psyched to see "Crash", I couldn't wait to see it. It won for Best Movie. What a disappointment. It was an alright movie, in my opinion, but to win "Best Picture"? No way.
February 28, 200818 yr I loved No Country For Old Men. Best movie of the year, by far, in my opinion. As perfect as a film can get. I liked There Will Be Blood, but I think mostly because of Daniel Day-Lewis' ridiculously amazing performance and Jonny Greenwood's score.
March 1, 200818 yr I really dont think its close, I liked both of them but There Will Be Blood was stunning, easily one of the best movies i've ever seen.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.