Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New MLB Gameday

Featured Replies

I still can't get it work on my Mac.

 

Any other Mac users having the same problem?

 

 

EDIT: OK, I downloaded the latest Flash Player (9.0.1115) and it's working. Problem solved! :bandit

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?g..._atlmlb_wasmlb_

 

what you think of new game day it look cool but let see if update faster and old one

I hated the '07 version so last year I would copy the url and would change the 2007 to a 2006 and I would get the '06 version.

 

Maybe you can do the same thing this year if you don't like the new version.

 

 

nope, apparently they're all only done in the '07 version.

 

And my office laptop is blocking me from updating my Adobe Flash install... ARGH!

 

I can't get gameday to work. :banghead

Is mlb.tv loading for anyone else right now?

 

I can get to the site, I get to pick the Marlins game, but in the pop-up window I just get a white box ... nothing happens. :(

So I didn't want MLB TV again this season but they decided to renew it automatically...

 

I had a hell of a time getting it to work with all of the new plugins.

Yeah, that was weird. They didn't renew it on their own before, but they did this time for some reason.

Actually, they renewed it automatically in 2006 for me as well. In 2007 I think they would have again but I wanted it and renewed it myself (I wanted the premium) before they touched my account.

 

 

Needless to say I was certainly expecting them to do it again this season (it was not a total shock), but I get so much junk e-mail from MLB.com I don't have time to sort through it.

Actually, they renewed it automatically in 2006 for me as well. In 2007 I think they would have again but I wanted it and renewed it myself (I wanted the premium) before they touched my account.

 

 

Needless to say I was certainly expecting them to do it again this season (it was not a total shock), but I get so much junk e-mail from MLB.com I don't have time to sort through it.

I didn't get an email or anything about them renewing it, it just did...Which is fine, since I was going to renew anyways.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.