Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/6 - Pirates @ Marlins - 1:10 PM

Featured Replies

Going for the sweep. Lineups below.

 

PITTSBURGH

 

CF Morgan

SS Rivas

CF McLouth

C Doumit

RF Nady

1B Mientkiewicz

3B Batista

2B Gomez

P Snell

 

FLORIDA

 

SS Ramirez

2B Uggla

1B Jacobs

LF Willingham

RF Gonzalez

3B Cantu

C Hoover

CF Amezaga

P VandenHurk

Damnit, I can't justify spending even 20 bucks for one month. Stupid maturity.

I'm just going to have to find out where Holly lives and watch thru the window or something.

 

OR, I could just have a productive Sunday and do some work.

Anyone care if I do PBP?

 

EDIT: nevermind, didn't know Erick was here. :cool

 

 

Help me out...

 

Rick VandenHurKK

Here come the Marlins to hit in the 1st...

I'm just going to have to find out where Holly lives and watch thru the window or something.

 

OR, I could just have a productive Sunday and do some work.

 

LOL. I am soooo happy. I am not going to have a social life.

What's up with this Kids Sunday thing? Anyone else find it a bit annoying??

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.