Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/16 -- Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Damn, a guy can't shop in peace in this city.

 

If you shop for yourself, Olsen assaults you in the dressing room. If you go with your girl, it's Joey the Fish.

 

 

Mark "I can dunk on you" HENDRICKSON!

They need to have a different player do the lineups each day.

Yeah, I like that. I'll take Amezaga every day though.

BTW, what's with these Navy Blue Unis?

 

The Braves new alternates this season I believe. Minervini said he thinks they look like ST unis.

Minervini is right. They're Ok I guess...

Nice job for Hendrickson to come back after getting behind 3-1.

 

Also, we need a nickname for him, his name was way too long.

 

Damn. That was weak.

damn it..... what is with all the communication issues on our team

Nice job for Hendrickson to come back after getting behind 3-1.

 

Also, we need a nickname for him, his name was way too long.

 

Damn. That was weak.

 

 

Call him Jimmy.... as in Hendricks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.