Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/16 -- Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

TV: FSN | RADIO: WAXY 790, WQBA 1140 (Spanish)

 

 

 

(5-8)

 

 

@

 

 

(8-5)

 

 

 

@: Dolphin Stadium

Start Time: 7:10 PM ET

 

 

Projected Starting Pitchers

 

 

Hudson (2-0)

vs.

 

 

Hendrickson (2-1)

 

 

 

:marlins

I'll be there....WILL YOU?!

 

I don't know. I'll think about it.

 

I've just been so busy with school and work.. ^_^

Hammer vs. Hudson : 0 for 13

Gonzo vs. Hudson : 7 for 20 (.350)

 

 

I think

Gonzo will be a starting LF @ Wed. game

Hudson will be a tough task for the hitters. I'm also a little worried about Hendrickson, I think he might be due for a tough outing. But, the fish will win anyway. Go Marlins!

Hammer vs. Hudson : 0 for 13

Gonzo vs. Hudson : 7 for 20 (.350)

 

 

I think

Gonzo will be a starting LF @ Wed. game

 

Yeah I would like to see him play, give Hammer some rest and have him ready for the later innings if need be.

Hudson is ON HIS GAME this year. He has started 3 games and has 3 QS with 21 IP only allowing 12 hits over those 21 IP and 5 runs scored. He has only walked 2 and has not allowed a HR. His WHIP is somewhere in the 0.65 range.

 

Tonight will be hard to watch. Our only hope is that Hendrickson can hold off the Braves and make this a battle of the Bullpens.

  • Author

Is there a reason why the Braves logo keeps disappearing on the original post? :ghost

Happened last night also, after the game.

Hammer vs. Hudson : 0 for 13

Gonzo vs. Hudson : 7 for 20 (.350)

 

 

I think

Gonzo will be a starting LF @ Wed. game

Fredi could care less about career stats. It's all about what you have done for him lately. I'm fully expecting to see Willingham end his three game hit streak with an 0-4 night against Hudson.

 

edit: Same lineup as last night. :banghead

its not on here or u cant watch it because of your conflicting schedule?

I am going to a church thingy tonight. Thats why. Its not on t.v.

i just wanna thank espn for having the red sox on national tv AGAIN... :chair :deadhorse :bangdesk :fyou :guillotine :hanged :headscratch :kicknutz :killthemall :no :nono :| :pullhair :rolleyes: :thumbdown :tissue :tv_horror :violin :shrugs :yourpoint :stalking :cussing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.