2008 NFL Draft Thread

Puma

I don't get it. The Bills already have a good secondary.

WTF? Seriously? Have you SEEN them play? Like, ever? Or looked at any type of advanced statistics?

Sure, they needed a WR, but there was no value at #11. I'd expect Buffalo to trade into the late first round and grab a wideout.

McGee, DiGorgio, Leonhard, Whitner? Yeah, they needed a second corner but in a very limited class for WRs, I thought for sure they'd take one.

DiGiorgio is a LB. Leonard is, at best, a backup. And he's a safety.

This WR class sucks. They can get a player like Bennett or Nelson in the second round with similar upside to one of the "top" WRs like Sweed, Thomas, or Kelly.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I wanted the Phins to get Flacco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ahhh!!!!

:confused

WTF? Seriously? Have you SEEN them play? Like, ever? Or looked at any type of advanced statistics?

Sure, they needed a WR, but there was no value at #11. I'd expect Buffalo to trade into the late first round and grab a wideout.

McGee, DiGorgio, Leonhard, Whitner? Yeah, they needed a second corner but in a very limited class for WRs, I thought for sure they'd take one.

This WR class sucks. They can get a player like Bennett or Nelson in the second round with similar upside to one of the "top" WRs like Sweed, Thomas, or Kelly.

Leonhard played very well last year in place of whoever it was that got injured. He should be given the chance to start this year. And I'm thinking of someone else, not DiGiorgio.

And I really like Thomas' upside.

Baltimore takes Flacco :(

LOL A DI-AA QB!

CAM CAMERON FTW!

CAM CAMERON FTW!

CAM CAMERON FTW!

I'd much rather have Brohm.

Brohm,the same guy who has been hurt 3 years in a row?

Yeahh....

Flacco is a beast.

His one year makes him a beast? Brohm is the best QB in this draft hands down.

Leonhard played very well last year in place of whoever it was that got injured. He should be given the chance to start this year. And I'm thinking of someone else, not DiGiorgio.

Leonhard replaced Ko Simpson. He played so well that earlier this offseason the Bills were trying to sign Marlon McCree to replace both of them. Leonhard is a good special teamer and backup, but that's it. He makes a flashy play every once in awhile, and he's white, so he gets more attention than he should.

I, too, like Thomas' upside, but not at #11. He would be a smart pick for the Eagles here.

Leonhard replaced Ko Simpson. He played so well that earlier this offseason the Bills were trying to sign Marlon McCree to replace both of them. Leonhard is a good special teamer and backup, but that's it. He makes a flashy play every once in awhile, and he's white, so he gets more attention than he should.

I, too, like Thomas' upside, but not at #11. He would be a smart pick for the Eagles here.

Since you're a Bills fan, I'll take your word for it. But I really liked what I saw of Leonhard.

Baltimore takes Flacco :(

LOL A DI-AA QB!

CAM CAMERON FTW!

CAM CAMERON FTW!

CAM CAMERON FTW!

I'd much rather have Brohm.

Brohm,the same guy who has been hurt 3 years in a row?

Yeahh....

Flacco is a beast.

His one year makes him a beast? Brohm is the best QB in this draft hands down.

His one year at DELAWARE after he couldn't cut it in the Big East.

Brohm to Carolina?

Nope, thank God.

Hopefully Brohm is still there at 32. If not, then don't even bother taking a QB in this draft.

Henne has a great arm, awesome size and good pocket presence. If Brohm's gone, which I think he will be, I hope we take him with our second 2nd rounder and go with DeSean Jackson with #32.